I want more modding, do you?

I agree that was a mistake. It’s not evidence of bias against the left. It may be evidence that mods are more reluctant to moderate other mods, which seems like human nature.

I’m confident that if jman was still active in the thread for several more days like the other primary participants were, he would have got temped too. When he was going nuts posting all the memes and gifs a mod should have temped him for his own good.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s textbook bias. Please retract your claim that I am a Trumpian idiot.

1 Like

I never said you were a trumpian idiot. I said the claim there is bias against the left has as much evidentiary support as the claim trump won Georgia. It does.

I already provided a perfectly rational, and more likely, explanation for why Jman wasn’t temped.

Yeah :frowning:

@j8i3h289dn3x7 it might help if you concede you got out of line during the jal/cuse affair and likely avoided a temp due to you modship. Would you so concede?

Oh my bad. Why is he green?

He invited people to the PM exchange first, and then whined ITT about you doing it without mentioning that fact? Lol

2 Likes

Fidget’s account included adding people himself.

3 Likes

Is that true @fidgetUK?

I think I’m not out of touch here and inviting people without permission to an ongoing PM thread is a violation of trust and should not be done.

He’s green because he asked to be green. None of the mods here are green.

@clovis8. I thought the green was a mod too lol.

@goofyballer. Can I be green as well? I’m Irish.

2 Likes

Sometimes I start small fires to feeljoy

3 Likes

@marty

Take a breath brother, come have a smoke with me :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I see one warning, so nothing multiple about it.

And I disagree with how you’ve went about this by deleting all his lies as there is no context and marty (me in case you cant tell) is just pissing in the wind.

So the new modding = ban when it suits and close the eyes towards old friends when that suits.

Fuck that.

You’re getting a bit too wound up over this imo.

Wow. I don’t have the time to even get to an opinion on who is lying. @Smacc_25, do you know?

I know some of the people here from the UK are feeling like they are not treated well. Some of this “clique” nonsense is that.

I’m really trying to stay out of it, but I do kinda agree with Marty that Jman should be posting evidence if he’s making those accusations. Seems thats all Marty wants is for Jman to show evidence of what he accused marty of doing or face penalties for making it up if that was the case.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest I can’t even follow what the argument is. You asked Marty to stop and he didn’t stop. That being said I think Marty is a good poster and I always crack up at his edible trip reports. I think I would offer them both a chance at a truce right now and if either doesn’t want to agree then 24 hours to cool off seems fine.

1 Like