I resign

Correct. One called me a piece of shit and the other
called me a cowardly chicken shit.

Those sorts of personal attacks should just be immediately handled and are different than banning someone for trolling because they make an argument against you. Leaving them up until another mod can handle them can just cause things to devolve further from there.

who did that?

I don’t think they need to be immediately handled by the person targeted though. Those were the same personal attacks you not only allowed Effen to make yesterday, but also criticized me for asking him to stop.

That was the time that Riverman banned you and I argued on your behalf.

This honestly has taken up way too much of my time. I feel a responsibility to stick up for myself against a wave of lies and gaslighting that a small number of posters here are spamming this site with. But yeah, probably best to just let them have it.

Where have I seen that “defense” before? Hmmm…

Feels like performance art to illustrate the ineffectiveness of edems.

I most def wrote a personal attack on RM and even told him I’d be okay taking a ban for it (by another mod of course).

You don’t think all personal attacks deserve a deletion and a ban. This was blatantly evident by you approving Effen’s personal attacks yesterday.

This inconsistency makes it impossible that you are genuine in your actions and posts.

Ban Meb.

I guess I was wrong to ever stick up for you then, when everyone warned me that this was exactly who you were.

1 Like

I’m just about the only one here criticizing meb that could be construed as one of the trouble makers. So everybody please pay attention to exactly how people like Yuv, greg, econophile, clovis, etc. are now suddenly the trollers trying to destroy the site and must be dealt with. What is poor little innocent meb to do?

1 Like

I haven’t said a negative word against econophile or goreo. These are the exact sort of lies that are the only reason I’m even bothering to respond to any of this.

1 Like

This is performance art. Ban Meb.

you already wrote that sentence to me in private. I don’t know what it means and who ‘i am’. But at this point you have stopped posting anything relevant to my questions. Not the best look, but i guess you have a plan.

Yes you did, when you wrote that anyone posting against you is gaslighting and lying. Econphile and greg both publicly and privately (to you) spoke against you. Econphile took literal actions to try and stop you.

Don’t think there’s a better encapsulation of the American Left than 400 posts of edgelording about who should be a mod and who should be banned while comparing each other to EDems, the same week that roe v wade and the epa get nuked.

3 Likes

Happy to be any kind of lord, I guess. Especially yours.

1 Like

I think he also accused Econophile of purposefully taking some PM out of context. But maybe that was somebody else.

I’m just disappointed. We had a relationship for over a year where I’ve always been honest with you, and in turn you accuse me of an elaborate troll campaign even though you know that’s not true. People told me not to trust you, but I did.

Did I not PM the other mods every step of the way sharing my thought process? Did I not send a PM a day ahead of time letting everyone know that I took jbro and CN off that list and received no response objecting to those changes? Before you unbanned those accounts yesterday, did I or did I not send you a PM asking you not to? Saying let the forum choose to unban them if they really want to. Did I not ask you to just enjoy the rest of your trip and we could hash things out when you were back?

Quote this post for me so we can see that it doesn’t say what you are saying here.

we miss you too bro

2 Likes