I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

lol weight lifting, even german commentator said that was a good try not sure what the jury saw there

That was a huge jump by Rojas. Too bad she fouled.

And another one that would have been WR if she hit the board.

That makes me wonder: If they can measure how much someone missed the board, they could just add/subtract it from the jump length, no?

World record!

2 Likes

the silver medalist broke her personal best by 36 cm and the bronze by 20. crazy competition. i hope everyone clears the testing though

2 Likes

“Wanna do two gold?”

The two remaining men highjumpers matched exactly in height and # attempts, so the had the option of a “jump-off”, or take gold both. Strongly reminded me of chopping a big poker tournament, the relief on both their faces that the other one agreed to split it. Fantastic moment,

1 Like

Legit no idea who is going to win the Mens 100m

1 Like

Lol, they still don’t teach them not to false start in the UK

odds the italian gets banned in the next two years?

1 Like

Surprised Su had nothing left. Think De Grasse wins if he’s not in lane 9.

Canadian had a god awful start but impressive run to get the bronze

Yeah he started poorly but that’s often the case in lane 9.
Top 3 all running personal bests.

Every man under ten seconds, that’s unbelievable

Think the 100m gold is worth like 100x more than most other medals

Yeah yoked dude from a country with very little sprinting success should raise some eyebrows

Born American tbf.

he improved his PB by 15 tenth of a second. I wouldn’t be surprised if something happens

At least he’s not a quitter like Biles!

#8 on Argentina. Last name Loser. That’s unfortunate.

Man what a beautiful moment that was. Something that’s unique about sports like Track & Field where in most events people are competitors but also always rooting for each other.

You saw it in how excited everyone was for the Triple Jump world record too.

1 Like