I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

It seemed like they were going to do something to allow TikTok to embed but then it died

1 Like

omfg wtf is wrong with the US team?

first time in history (112 years) they don’t get a medal in the 200*4, not including the 1980 olympic obv.

the 3rd relay swimmer just died there in the last 50

1 Like

Sleepy

Joe

1 Like

Not enough patriots in this team. Sad!

1 Like

I think I’m getting exhausted just watching this canoe slalom event.

If you have a VPN it’s on multiple Canadian channels, lol USA
(Tsn1/3)

lol NBC. Finally showing some live water polo at a reasonable time, feed keeps crashing. gjge.

Thanks for that. I was wondering how they make it and a team that would have some hope like Canada doesn’t.

1 Like

Thought this post was about Team USA until I saw the mention of Asia.

4 Likes

Is it just here in Japan or is today a slow event day? Just turned on the tube and there’s almost nothing going on.

Kind of a little lull in the action but there’s rugby gold medal match in an hour and 3 on 3 basketball semis in 2 hours.

1 Like

USA - Hungary Women’s Water Polo is a nail biter right now.

1 Like

Oof.

Gotta give it to Hungary, that was an awesome behind the back goal to kill the tie

Table Tennis QF’s are starting now

Televised?

Man. Biles. Just sad.

It’s available on NBC’s streaming site (which I’ve used for basically everything)

For good or bad we are going to see a lot of discussion of Biles performance this Olympics. I really really hope it leads to good.

Checking in on the basketball. Nauseating commentary. France subtract 7 NBA players gives US 50 point win. I’m out.