I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

haha i said that almost exactly the other day, like having to give a presentation in class. i ain’t trying to sit around waiting, lemme get it over with and get to making fun of everyone else…

this mix relay is some crazy shit, some many possibilites

1 Like

yeah i like being able to go in whatever order you want, like they’re so far apart right now but you finish with 2 women haha

holy shit marchand is racing a woman ahahaha

yeah i think it comes down to where can men have the biggest advantage compared to women

yeah they def said that earlier today.

like an hour late, but i’m definitely grabbing a 15lb dumbbell tomorrow at the gym and taking it outside to see how far i can shotput it haha.

wonder if i can talk the owner into finding and buying one, they got an area outside that should work

1 Like

haha i look at the bodies of all these swimmer and think to myself i have to be more disciplined

2 Likes

seems like Australia made a big mistake sending a woman out first in the backstroke. its one of the slower strokes which allows for greater delta between the men and women and you are starting from the wall which makes it a longer leg than the other 3.

the makeup of their team probably called for them to do that but it seems almost mandatory to start that race with a man

2 Likes

Have fun with the torn rotator cuff.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

that’s the left one :rofl:

wat

is there a reason that England/Scotland (and presumably Wales/N. Ireland) compete separately in soccer (e.g. the world cup) but … it’s Team GB in the olympics? What about the N. Irish? Do they compete alone or with Ireland or what?

Soccer is because each country has it’s own federation (Wales, N irleand, England) while that’s not really a thing in general athletics so when the olympics came to be they just made team UK. N Ireland athletes for the most part in the Olympics can choose either the British team or Ireland team due to dual citizenship

2 Likes

You also have to swim for about six hours a day if you want to look anything like them. That’s not discipline. It’s obsession.

1 Like

He lost at the pole vault but wins at life.

https://twitter.com/collinrugg/status/1819764796411290017?s=46&t=SVCqsICYH3gAZg7x0_hPmg

I think that said she’s run under 50 in the hurdles. W. T. F.

1 Like

I wonder if that archery chin scar is permanent.