How Old Are You (now with How Tall are You poll in post 92)

Oh, this is bad.

1 Like

LOL…a couple of years ago my grown daughter and I were at Nationals Park, and instead of climbing the stairs to our level we hopped into an elevator. Before the doors closed we were joined by three of the following group:

april-23-boxing-presidents-race-nationals-park

It felt a bit cramped in the elevator after that.

2 Likes

If you were in Milwaukee, you could have found yourself in the middle of a real sausage fest.

4 Likes

10/10 for me, but I do crossed pistol squats almost every day. Having a second foot on the ground feels like cheating.

1 Like

Randall Simon in an elevator with them would be an apt image for today’s events.

1 Like

I don’t think I have slowed down any as I have gotten older. No aches or pains either. But weirdly, I seem to be getting taller.

You and I are the same height IIRC.

1 Like

2 Likes

Not so. My heart was mangled by one in her late 30s.

1 Like

She’s Russian? That’s interesting.

Speaking as one of the oldest on here - I’m 59, I don’t really feel much different mentally than 20 years ago.
Healthwise I lost a ton of weight a few years ago, so even though I make a lot of old man noises when I bend over I am much fitter and more active than I have been for years.
Lifestyle wise I still enjoy all the same stuff, going to gigs, going to football, drinking far too much. In the before times I still used to go clubbing a couple of times a year, even though the last time was “unassisted” as I had a bit of a heart thing 15 months ago.

The only real downside is when I catch sight of an aged husk in a mirror and realise it’s me

13 Likes

Uh, so apparently there are only 1 or 2 other people under 30? Time to drink I guess :baby_bottle:

2 Likes

She’s coming back for you next Christmas. Just hang on. Keep farming and living the simple small town life.

Think of the wealth of knowledge available on this forum to someone in their 20s - over such topics as colonoscopies, hernias, ear hair removal, and identifying sharts before they happen. It’s a veritable gold mine.

6 Likes

For you young bucks and youthful ducks, try out the FaceApp to age yourself significantly. You’ll be pleased to see how much changes vs how much stays the same.

The only prob is the app assumes a consistent degree of health. Obv if you get in fights every night for thirty years of drinking, you might be missing some teeth by the time you’re fifty.

Meh. I was jilted once by a girl I was keen on, when I was early 20s. Years later, when she’d had enough of the guy who she chose over me she suggested we get married. lol No.

You’d make a shitty Hallmark Christmas movie.

Even Tom Hanks would turn it down.

I’m so fucking old I can remember when the confederacy attacked the United States.

6 Likes