How do we attract new users?

yo?

A few POGgers on here. Master, Nich, Eyebooger. Not sure what active POGgers left that we could attract. I tried to get VoraciousReader to post here but haven’t succeeded yet.

1 Like

OK sorry. I never went in there. I thought it was just people being silly and having fun.

Last time I looked into POG it was all about harassing school shooting survivors. Hard pass on welcoming in that community.

Yeah, go ahead and read just a little of the POG politics thread…

The people being silly and having fun portion of POG is already on here, I mean Walrus came from POG.

I’ve got a good idea for a thunderdome I want to start at some point

2 Likes

Maybe we should sponsor a bowl game. It can’t be much right? Something called “VRBO” is sponsoring the Citrus Bowl and they can’t even spell apparently.

“The Unstuck Politics Liberty Bowl” seems like a good one

3 Likes

Get @Trolly on sponsoring a Sumo tournament.

1 Like

Would subscribe.

Are there any similar podcasts you listen to? Maybe not the same, but for dating, I really enjoyed

1. Why Won’t You Date Me with Nicole Byer
  2. Start Up season 2 (about a new dating/matchmaking business working to find investors and actually make money)

I looked into it, and there are a couple of options. Easiest is to buy a banner for a top-division tournament, which costs about $550 USD. These ads look like this:

Paul McCartney once went nuts and bought every banner to promote one of his albums. That seems like overkill to me.

Another option is to get an endorsement deal. For example, some company selling prawn-flavored snacks is being promoted by Enho, who is a huge babyface fan favorite right now. I don’t know how much that costs, maybe @Ikioi would know.

2 Likes

$550 seems like a steal. Fundraise and let’s go.

In

1 Like

It tilts me that dth posts on CP but not here

Is that right they still lurk here? lol…

Direct them to my Celebrity Death Pool.

I’ve traveled to 3 dozen countries. Put me on!

1 Like

Ok there appears to be interest in a travel podcast! I better start doing some research.

3 Likes

Im interested in podcasting in general. Ive got an idea for a pop culture podcast but need a cohost. Somebody strong in movies/television but more specifically great stuff.

3 Likes

Maybe @RiskyFlush or @JohnnyTruant ?

I’m good on tv if you want a special guest one week.

1 Like