How do I cool my bedroom?

I live in a shitty apartment with a shitty A/C built in to the wall. It’s located in a shitty spot since my shitty bedroom is located around the corner. How do I cool my bedroom down? Window A/C for the bedroom would probably be the best bet but would drive up the electric bill and might blow a fuse cuz of the shitty apartment.

1 Like

Fan placed along the far wall, even with the adjoining wall and pointing towards the room?

1 Like

Box fan in the doorway

3 Likes

Move your bed in front of the AC.

Grow cannabis in your former bedroom.

33 Likes

The temperature wouldn’t be nearly as bad if you’d stop cooking up so many hot takes

13 Likes

Any room can be a bedroom. Don’t give in to what society want you to believe.

8 Likes

6 Likes

My bedroom cannot possibly be cooled because of the fiery hot passion incited by the raging intensity of my love making.

Sorry, wish I could be more help.

8 Likes

Remove the pillow from your pillowcase. Replace with icecubes.

5 Likes

8 Likes
  1. Ceiling fan
  2. Floor/tower fan
  3. Sleep nekkid

I usually leave the door to the wine cellar open. It not only brings a light cool breeze, but a pleasant fruity smell as well! :champagne:

10 Likes

This thing actually works.

2 Likes

It’s $1,000 for… a fan that blows air into your sheets? Are you fucking serious?

3 Likes

Not just a fan but it’s not cheap

Seriously, it’s not just a fan that blows air into your sheets. Its an integrated bed cooling system you peasant.

12 Likes

Bluetooth, though

4 Likes

fuck I’m going to buy two just in case one fails in the middle of the night.

1 Like

You never pass up an opportunity to be an ass hey. Well done you really earned your proletariat badge with these posts. You are a true man of the people.

1 Like

You gave the apartment cooling equivalent of Mitt Romney’s advice to young people that they should borrow money from their parents to start a business.

4 Likes