How Bad Is Ivanka?: A thread for exact calculations

Amazing how many horrible people can get the benefit of doubt or have their images rehabilitated in this country

1 Like

Lara trump has more of a shot than Ivanka and you can tell she wants into politics.

A carefully curated public image.

2 Likes

She’s an Iowa 9, probably a New York 6

3 Likes

I have $1000 riding on ivanka being rehabilitated as a dem so I say she’s just a good person trying really hard to mitigate the worst excesses of her father. That’s what all the editorials in the major establishment newspapers she leaks directly to say so that’s what I choose to believe.

1 Like

BUT SHE HAS GAMS FOR WEEKS

That’s a Cleveland 10!

1 Like

Underrated post

1 Like

Still better than if he went along with it.

I need to give up fighting the “nothing can ever be worse than the worst thing and so many things are all the worst thing at the same time which are all simultaneously so much worse than each other” crowd. I can’t win.

1 Like

He was one of the primary enablers of this shit for four years. He isn’t credibly against any of it, it’s just the final face-saving knife twist in the back of a useful idiot whose value has been extracted. He’s Emperor Krulos from Dino-Riders driving the laser-shooting Tyrannosaurus down Main Street, causing maximum destruction, then dismounting and censuring the wounded lizard as it desperately attempts to eat everyone before it bleeds out.

I KNOW HE’S WORSE THAN REAGAN AND IVANKA SQUARED I WAS WRONG

1 Like

My point is I can’t ever say “Ok I still hate this person but this one thing they did is a lot better than the much worse thing they could have done” w/o getting it from the “All bad things must never be praised even in the context of saying they’re still terrible” brigade. It drives me nuts.

Ok back to ignoring this thread.

1 Like

LOL I’ve been sitting on that Dino-Riders reference for months and your Ivanka mention got it buried in this AIDS bunker.

1 Like

I think you can say it, but you have to say it with that exact level of precision (with some extra qualifiers) otherwise you’re just leaving your nose open.

They’re the worst.

On a scale of 0 to 17*6, she’s a 112.

7 Likes

See Cersi’s timeline in GOT

Talking GoT I’m all for cutting all her hair off and making her walk down Pennsylvania Avenue naked.

That’s an interesting fetish you got there