How Bad Is Ivanka?: A thread for exact calculations

I don’t want to argue it but he is clearly smarter than she is. So it’s like -20 INT Ivanka -18 INT Daddy.

YOU GONNA GET IT FOR THAT! NOTHING CAN BE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER THING

2 Likes

I totally understand if you’ve been drinking today. Fuck I wish I could be drinking today.

2 Likes

Understood. I just disagree - I think the faint shadows of empathy you detect are just the results of her act. IMO her “empathetic woman of the 21st century” persona is just what she actively tries to project to cultivate the image she wants. To me its as transparently fake as Donnie Dumb Dumb’s tough guy act.

5 Likes

I just don’t think true sociopath narcissists are that common. You can still be a garden variety terrible person and have shreds of human empathy.

A little. I just get annoyed having to argue basic common sense shit when emotions are high and people think I’m praising Ivanka by saying I think she wouldn’t be as terrible of a president as her father.

He’s literally the worst president anyone could possibly imagine. He came within an eyelash of destroying our democracy. She’d just delegate everything and be generically terrible like GWB or something.

It’s just like when I say summer wouldn’t be as bad as winter with covid and everyone freaks out. But then in fall if I say winter is going to be worse and everyone nods along. It’s not logical. It’s based on this idea that terrible things can never be compared to something even more terrible.

I agree with that. Basically, she’s not as good at being terrible.

1 Like

Good, we settled this. I’ll shut up now.

Props to @goofyballer for a timely excise and solid thread title.

2 Likes

I think Ivanka actually possesses a few shreds of basic human empathy and wouldn’t be near the tyrant as her father. It would still be terrible. But I’m not as terrified of it.

I’ve done it a few times today but: lol

5 Likes

wut

No way. She wants to hang in certain circles in NYC so she fakes certain kinds of human feelings when necessary. That’s it. Who the fuck do you think she learned empathy from?

3 Likes

Well, I think she’s Donald Trump’s kid and she married Jared Kushner, but you do you, bro :slightly_smiling_face:
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/89c6056e-adc0-4bac-b445-fc735bfdb293

1 Like

It’s because she makes you think that way that you should be terrified.

3 Likes

I have been hearing this myth since Trump won the election. How Ivanka will be a moderating influence on him etc. How the hell did that turn out?

1 Like

Just think how bad it would be without her moderating influence. We might need had Trump incite a mob to take over congress!

Grunching but she’s this bad. And to be clear she tweeted this after they had stormed the Capitol.

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1346918744329572352?s=20

1 Like

I don’t have the words to describe how bad Ivanka is, but I believe marty does.

11 Likes

What is the basis for assuming that Ivanka has any empathy? At every opportunity she’s shown herself to be an opportunist that only cares about herself. All the fawning stories about her tempering Trump just shows she knows how to manipulate the media because there is zero evidence she’s actually done anything good.

At this point, we have no clue how bad she would actually be. Maybe she’ll just be generic R bad, but maybe she’ll be Trump but with the ability to get stuff done.

She’s worse than her dad. She has the same views but is smart enough to dress it in a way that appears more sensible. A lot of fence-sitters will have no problem supporting Ivanka. I mean she’d be the first female president!

2 Likes