How Bad Is Ivanka?: A thread for exact calculations

She’s terrible. But she’s not an idiot like her dad and doesn’t seem to be as much of a malignant narcissist as her dad. Don Jr would be much more destructive imo.

Let’s give her a medal.

Yah, good person, just like Reagan.

3 Likes

Wtf, do I need to dig up the Howard Stern math clip again? She is absolutely as dumb as her dad just not addled by dementia yet.

To add : and no, the only way two ways Ivanka becomes president are, one, if Trump becomes dictator and she is an heir, and two, if the cult of personality is so strong that she gets installed as dictator by the Trumpkins. You absolutely should be afraid of her becoming president

10 Likes

This is where I say one terrible thing isn’t as terrible as the worst thing ever and everyone freaks out. ALL TERRIBLE THINGS ARE THE WORST THING EVER. Everything is worse or just as bad as every other thing.

Also much better than Trump.

YOU’RE RIGHT SHE IS EQUALLY AS BAD AS TRUMP WTF WAS I THINKING ZOMG WE HAVE TO FADE IVANKA JUMPING OUT A WINDOW NOW

Because someone said she probably had the best chance to win out of the Trump kids, and I had the temerity to say she probably wouldn’t be as bad as her father - who came within a few close state races of completely destroying our democracy.

WHAT WAS I THINKING? SHE’LL BE WORSE THAN HITLER! FUCK IVANKA

Lol sorry. But Ivanka is a monster in my books. TODAY she called the terrorists storming the capital “patriots” - and then took it down when she realized she’d face backlash. She is personified PR, with no soul.

17 Likes

Even that is debateable though. She might be smarter than her idiot father and make more effective decisions to destroy the world.

I agree. She’s worse than Genghis Khan, Stalin and Donald Trump but with lead poisoning all rolled into one. Absolute worst thing ever. Nothing could ever be as bad until eternity please leave me alone now.

3 Likes

I agree that her dad is far more destructive because he’s good at convincing people to go along. Happy?

I would rather have Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson or the psycho god mom from Wife Swap than Ivanka. Maybe we should just let Donald be president for life and hope he outlives Ivanka.

But how would you rate them as politicians?

1 Like

She would go after all the people who hurt her daddy…and if he was still alive just his puppet.

So do you think she’d be worse, as bad, or better than her father?

If your brain starts hurting trying to process how two things could each be the all time worst ever, take a break and try to forget about it.

The key thing isn’t to question if she’s less bad, the hey thing is to not let those thoughts lead you to wrong thoughts like “she has a shred of empathy”.

Ivanka Trump is just as much an idiot as her dad.
I remember seeing a clip where 3 Trumps; DJT, Don jr ( I think) and Ivanka were asked something like: what’s 6 times 17. They sat there for a while discussing it but none of them got it right.
That’s just one example.

Oops, ponied by wookie

Man, WGAF about a hypothetical Ivanka presidency right now holy shit.

10 Likes

Trump is a malignant narcissist of a very very rare breed. He literally has zero empathy. I did not put Ivanka in that category. Which is exactly why I phrased it the way I did.

But I now understand that Ivanka and Daddy both rolled -20 on every D&D dice for every mental characteristic and I was out of line for suggesting one might be worse than the other in any aspect.