Help Desk

The Twitter overlay in the Latest/Political Topics thread list covers up everything below the Paypal/Patreon/Twitter links when you scroll down.
This is on iOs, no problem on a Windows PC.

iPad, Dark Theme

It also happens on All/Sundry/About. It starts out barely overlapping the thread title section and then grows in three or four steps until it covers the while width of the screen.

Hiding the sidebar works.

Still happening.

The widening of the Twitter feed seems to be related to scrolling.

That same Firefox Focus app. I don’t log out it just logs me out after a certain amount of time and I don’t see a way to remain logged in

Can you install plain old Firefox instead? Or use whatever browser your phone shipped with?

It looks like you might be able to whitelist individual sites with Focus, but only on Android, and I’m not even sure that will solve your problem since it seems to be more about trackers than site cookies.

Still the same.

It has nothing to do with scrolling. There is a few seconds delay before it starts expanding.

It’s still there for me.

Edit: This could have been a cached version. It’s gone now.

Will do. Thanks for fixing this.

Does iOS/Safari allow for the… whatever you call it where I have a dedicated “app” on my Android phone for Unstuck that’s really just the browser but it pretends it’s something else?

Yes, it does.

Is there a way to permanently ignore a user’s avatar? It wouldn’t be a big deal if there was just a single avatar that I could block myself, but it’s irritating when that user’s avatar unexpectedly changes.

1 Like

No, but there has been discussion in one of the rules threads about not allowing NSFW avatars. I’m not sure where that discussion ended up though, and I really don’t even know if that whole rules thing is on hiatus or has been abandoned completely.

That’s one of the areas where no consensus will be reached. One side wants camgirl avatars and the other side wants this forum to be safe for work/in-laws.

Usually on pc Firefox. Often on iPhone chrome. I assume there’s no solution for the latter.

Thanks

What if I want extra camgirl avatars?

1 Like

Post of the year

1 Like

Amazing.

1 Like

This is ideal - thanks!

Ggoreo, you are awesome.

3 Likes

No, the ideal solution would be for one particular poster to grow up and not force everybody else to deal with his adolescent obsessions.

3 Likes