Help Desk

Try loading this page and see what happens.

https://workshop.unstuckpolitics.com/

That’s also on our server, so if it’s fast that means you’re having a problem with the forum software. If it’s slow that means the tubes are clogged somewhere upstream of you.

Those are loading fine.

Hmm. I’d try logging out and back in, and if that doesn’t solve it then do a cookie delete and cache clear.

Did all that, no help. Tried a different browser, no help. Tried my phone, no help. Shut off wifi on my phone, works fine. So something in my wifi network has an issue with this site all of a sudden but not other sites… Very strange.

I’ll reboot my router/modem and see if that clears it up.

Guess it was something funky with my wifi but I’m not sure what. It cleared up without resetting the router/modem. Thanks for the suggestions.

1 Like

I can’t change any of the interface settings in my account preferences. If I pull down one of the selectors (e.g. for “theme”) it expands but I can’t unexpand it and I can’t select any of the choices.

Tried disabling ad blockers etc, same problem in safari and firefox (on OS X catalina)

This seems to be a bug with every theme except Neutral. If you switch to that theme first from the hamburger menu, then you can make interface changes.

@anon46587892

1 Like

yeah seems normal now, thanks

The moderation team seems to think it’s acceptable to let a half dozen people take an enormous shit right in the middle of the living room every couple weeks.

The owners seem to think that if they sweep the shit under the rug the room will smell better.

1 Like

There are no owners. We are all owners.

ZikZack likes to move threads that show how the sausage is made to threads no one can find to hide our arguments so we look better to new arrivals.

To my knowledge, this hasn’t happened without community buyin.

She hasn’t been posting much, unless they are only sporadically showing up for me.

@JohnnyTruant done

Have you tried closing and restarting the browser/app?

I’m not sure what to tell you. I started tracking it to test and it seems to work fine for me. My only suggestion is try clearing cookies/cache/history/whatever. Maybe switch themes or something? Do you have another device you can test with?

That’s really weird. Does it show up on the Unread page when there are new posts?

Why was the split from 2+2 thread closed?

I don’t think it was, it’s been in French BBV for a while