Help Desk

I think that’s new posts since you last read a thread.

Oh, that’s a screen I didn’t even know existed. It looks like it’s just stats based on the week of posts you’re looking at and for the week of July 22- July 29 there have been 142 active users. If you switch it to all time it shows 175 users, which matches up with what zikzak posted on ProBoards about users making their way over.

Question: With some threads like the Trump thread, I could only bear to check in every few days, so I’d usually just click on the last page to catch up with the most recent stuff and not be tempted to make myself read like 200 posts. With no pagination here, is there any way to implement something equivalent (like a “last 50” button or something)?

Some topics with unread replies have a blue dot next to them. Others are just bold. What’s the difference?

I think the blue dot signifies a new thread that you haven’t previously opened.

I’m not seeing images in the tweets. I’m also not using any sort of ad blocker if that makes a difference. Help much appreciated

Should be fixed now.

https://twitter.com/ThiccMemeDaddy2/status/1156028525289168901

1 Like

Thank you!

Low priority: when I go to my profile and look at the notifications, in the left there’s a button to “dismiss all” but when I hover over it I get a circle-slash cursor and the button doesn’t do anything. Operator error, a Discourse setting, or other?

Thanks, that all makes sense to me. :+1:

Is there a way to turn on Tracking for every thread? I want to see how many new posts there are in every thread like it was on OG 2p2.

You should be able to track entire forums by clicking the circle by the “New Topic” button on the main forum page.

Perfect! Thanks to both of you. <3

Yes. Go to your account settings (click avatar at top right, click gear icon). From there, click Emails and configure as you wish.

We have an ignored user in an active live thread? Shocking.

Obviously this needs to be updated but I’m super not excited about doing a full rebuild before I have a better long term solution to the www SSL issue.

More of a mild annoyance but embedded tweets show the time they were posted and it’s off by a couple hours for me.

noticing a weird thing all of a sudden where lines overlap sometimes. looks like this:

Just an FYI: The forum is blocked by the wifi provided Northwell Health here in NY. They’re a huge hospital system. They blocked 22 bc of gambling but no reason comes up for UP.

Blocked may not be the right word. Here is what happens:

Also blocked like that at my local university. I can use my phone but I don’t get a good signal in all the buildings.