Help Desk

zikzak supports freedom of expression when the topic is publishing lists of people you’d like to see killed, but he disapproves of freedom of expression when it includes a beautiful woman’s body. am i going around demanding zikzak’s stalinist behavior be censored by default with an opt-in button in user preferences? no, i don’t even go to his level and respond in kind, i just roll with it, i can take it. next time instead of cyberbullying me try thinking about yourself and why the image of a woman is making you feel these feelings that are causing you to lash out at me. it’s called art, dummy. try it. try experiencing art once in your life.

When are you going to have a half naked man in your avatar?

the male body is inelegant and uninspiring but you’re not really asking a question you’re just trying to make some kind of point i guess. keep trying. keep thinking about it. i believe in you.

I am flagging your post for a personal attack on my beautiful form.

2 Likes

Am I right that if I post in a thread it doesn’t bump the thread for me, specifically? Kinda weird.

Is it possible to ignore someone’s posts in a certain thread only?

Is it possible to ignore an entire thread? So it no longer shows up and I’m not tempted to post in it?

1 Like

my mental health thanks you

Does anyone know a cheap/free/easy program for converting mp4s into CDRs that can be read by DVD players?

is there a way to mark an entire forum read? Like I OCD like to check all of the threads off as read, but not individually click each one.

It doesn’t move the thread up chronologically. I think it just takes a few minutes to do so, now that I’m paying more attention. Not a big deal. Just thought it was strange that my bumps don’t kick in right away.

I click on the Unstuck icon on my phone and it says “app isn’t installed”. What’s the link again?

What’s the status of making LIKES accurately notify posters? I make lots of fun photoshops and will confess I was starting to think lol wtf am I doing here, no one likes these.

Then I looked over them and wtf!!! Likes all over the place. One nominated for Best Of. But I was not notified of the likes.

I need that sweet sweet dopamine plz

2 Likes

Check your settings: hamburger menu (top right corner) → preferences → notifications

1 Like

It’s not nearly as satisfying to find out it’s up to me to fix this so let’s pretend we all complained about this for 1k+ posts until ggoreo figured out a solution

3 Likes

Has there always been a 4 MB limit for dislplaying gifs in a thread? Is there something wrong with my settings? Seems small, no?

Does this gif not display in thread for folks? It doesn’t for me (but does in the preview).

edit: well it displays now, but when I tried in my weight loss thread it didn’t. Huh.

edit: well I posted that other gif with an edit. Does that make a difference?

edit: No.

edit: anyway, why does the gif work here but not in this post?

Isn’t giphy a hosting site? I didn’t upload the image, I linked to giphy.

The first value is the error message I see. Image size is bigger than 4096 kb. Is that something I change or is that a sitewide value for all users?

Wait a while and see if it stays put. I think it initially displayed for me. Also for JT’s gif as well upthread. I’m sure that one displayed fine because I remember seeing it in thread and then reverted to the error message.

1 Like

And now it’s gone. I deleted my post in that thread because this is a better spot for this conversation.