Help Desk

I misunderstood the padlock symbol as meaning the thread is locked but it refers to the French BBV forum.

Since a few days, tweets don’t seem to open in the app anymore, but go to the mobile browser instead. Am I the only one with this issue?

Were they opening in the Twitter app or the Unstuck app (technically not really an app)? Not that I have an answer to your question either way, just curious. For me on Android all links have always opened in a browser instance.

So the post pictures of where you are thread has disappeared, and the search function entering keywords etc is absolutely awful

I have been trying to unblock offensive avatars for a few months and it’s not working. I can turn Trump/Florida Man filter on and off, but the avatar filter is unresponsive. This is obviously a huge issue that must be resolved asap.

1 Like

I’ll try that, thanks! 95% chance I just block it again anyway. Especially if it’s a girl about my daughter’s age spanking herself.

Getting high load messages.

God damn I hate that stupid message. Going to edit it yet again. Config changes go into place tomorrow morning which should mostly eliminate them.

The causes of the brief slowdowns yesterday and today do not appear to have anything to do with us at all.

1 Like

The Trump thread does not auto-load new messages when scrolling. Have to reload the thread every 20 posts.

It’s done that before too, but never with such a low post count.

@LouisCyphre are you fully refreshing the site, or just leaving the thread and returning to it?

This:

Try a full refresh of the site. Alt+F5 on a Windows machine, or completely kill the app on your phone. idk what Mac users should do. Probably buy a Windows machine imo.

Opera/Windows 10

Alt+F5 didn’t do anything. F5 reloads the page.

Sorry, I’m dumb. Ctrl + F5.

OK, I’ll wait for a few more new posts in the Trump thread and report back.

First test successful. Thread behaves normally again.

1 Like

why is my avatar blocked?

Ya when I log out it’s blocked as if nsfw

Seems like it’s targeting me specifically no matter what avatar I use