Help Desk

Try F5’ing the page.

Please temp ban me for two weeks if possible. I would really appreciate it.

@zikzak

Mods can do this, and looks like it was already done.

1 Like

Is there a way that the OP of a thread (or any other non-moderator) can transfer posts to another thread?

The coronavirus thread is being clogged up with finance yapping (largely my fault), and I’d like to move those offtopic posts to the personal finance thread. Or someone could just make me a mod solely for the purposes of moving off-topic posts.

@zikzak - what kind of crazy shenanigans are you up to now?

Lol hacking the site to put Bernie over everyone’s avatar.

That is my @anon46587892’s child.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about?

1 Like

I’m not on the test theme AFAIK and I see Bernie fading in and out over your oreo.

Well that would explain why I had no clue what they were talking about.

Also my home logo is gone.

Home logo still gone, Bernie still fading in and out.

OK I was on test theme for some reason. Changed it to light theme and looks good. No idea how I got on test theme. If I did it myself it was a long long time ago.

You should probably rename the variable to const isBernieBro to be more explicit.

1 Like

I saw this a couple of weeks ago and was reminded of it today and couldn’t think of a better place to put it than here - as a kind of thank you to those who put so much effort in behind the scenes here.

2 Likes

I keep running out of likes and being told to wait an arbitrary amount of time to like more posts, I demand more likes.

2 Likes

My only reason for keeping a quota on likes is because I think it’s funny. If you want to make a change or users want to petition for one I have no objections.

I’m not clear what it is you’re trying to do that’s not working. Gif’s never have sound. It’s not supported by the file format itself and has nothing to do with us.

You had that exact video working on the demo site iirc. Not sure what’s what. I’ll poke around a bit and see what I can find.