Happy First Birthday, Unstuck!

It was apparently one year ago today that we split off. Massive thanks to the whole community for keeping it going, and particularly for @zikzak and @anon46587892 for doing a ton of technical heavy lifting.

I have absolutely no idea how one might celebrate this occastion, on this, the 20th of April in the year of our Lord 2020.

30 Likes

Happy birthday and congrats to everyone!

2 Likes

:birthday:

1 Like

Unstuck and Hitler have the same birthday?

9 Likes

Thanks to all who made it happen.

1 Like

I read this as a reply to the previous post

2 Likes

@Crunchyblack this achievement needs a certain gif that I feel only you can properly provide.

What say you?

2 Likes

Unstuck is non-binary and intersex, preferred pronoun “it”.

6 Likes

Neat. And here I only heard about this place less than a week ago.

6 Likes

Fuck Mason.

6 Likes

Isn’t that nath like math?

1 Like

It’s R.C like faith.

1 Like

Pretty great that this thing worked.

2 Likes

You all, especially the people behind the scenes, have made my year a lot better than it would have been otherwise. Thanks and congrats to all of us in one way or another.

5 Likes

In the year since, if 2+2 and us were an actual breakup: we’d be Timberlake, doing better than ever; they’d be Britney, about to shave her head.

10 Likes

Happy birthday to you all, 4/20 will be a special day for me in a multitude of ways. It’s the birthday of unstuck and the same day I got married…end of list.

10 Likes

I lurked on 22 for 15 years without posting - this place dragged me out of my cave - Big Up Unstuck!!

21 Likes

Happy B-day Unstuck and thanks so much to all who had a hand in making it happen!

I’m so happy that so many good posters came over and/or emerged here. It’s surprising how much I’ve come to rely on the info, intelligence, and humor here.

Also, as the dude who came up with the name Unstuck politics, I was told I could get an undertitle or something if we ever moved to a permanent place. What should it be? “Namer of things?” There’s gotta be something better.

5 Likes

Appellation Contriver?

1 Like

Minter?

1 Like