Happy Festivus! Annual Airing of Grievances

Today marks the holiday of Festivus, and one of the most important traditions is the Airing of Grievances. As the great Frank Costanza would say “I got a lot of problems with you people, and now you’re going to hear about it!”

In the holiday spirit, air your grievances here so that you can move into the new year unburdened from their weight.

While this may include unburdening yourself of specific grievances with people on this forum, the spirit is to move past the grievance after airing it. We used to do this annually in SE on 22 and it was always a good time. So no chance this could go horribly wrong right?

4 Likes

That doesn’t seem to be the way the Costanzas celebrated the holiday…

1 Like

Don’t tell me how to celebrate my holidays!!!

10 Likes

1st Grievance(and a preview of my walrus review): 4 of you sent me a song by the same damn band and two of you sent the same song? You couldn’t submit a walrus if you were a dolphin in the ocean…. I’ve lost my train of thought.

3 Likes

One time I changed the title of the thread “On the origins of COVID” to “On the oranges of COVID” and some title-Nazi changed it back. I just want everyone to know there is a title-Nazi running around on this board and that the only good title-Nazi is, well, you know.

8 Likes

Also, isn’t the “About Unstuck” sub-forum a year long celebration of Festivus?

7 Likes

It’s a special time of year!

1 Like

Stop engaging idiots. Here, Twitter, Christmas dinner. Deny them oxygen and they’ll stick to Facebook.

4 Likes

This is the post I needed to tell me this is a great idea! The riverman curse has entered the building!

While we’re on the topic of Facebook, FU Mark Zuckerberg!

1 Like

Better yet, just ban them! Riverman for mod!

This thread is not a good idea.

5 Likes

I mean, even in the context of the show festivus is a terrible idea that causes mental damage, severe resentment, and turns children into george costanzas. But it might work for us…

7 Likes

1 Like

It’s apparently based on a real family tradition for one of the writers:

The real-life version is even more depressing than the canonical Seinfeld version.

3 Likes

Of course its Alec Berg who gets told this depressing ass story and thinks “This is comedy gold!”

Dude makes fantastic television but you can tell he has a fucked up sense of humor

1 Like

Seinfeld writers room had so many good writers. Jerry Seinfeld was one of the least funny people there.

2 Likes

I … don’t have a lot of problems with you people

2 Likes

I have a problem with Meb for hating Kero Kero Bonito after asking for bubblegum pop in his Walrus category! I mean, they are literally the definition…the song is about jumping on her trampoline! It’s like Rebecca Black singing about Friday and picking the best seat in the car with her friends!

ARGH!

3 Likes

Sounds like goofy has some hot music takes and should 100% submit for the next Walrus

3 Likes