Groups and Avatar Flair Request Thread

I don’t think so

Edit: nope

Image needs to be square so I don’t know how you want it cropped. It’s probably been 20 years since I’ve eaten an oreo so I have no opinion on them

Can you crop it with just the guy on the right?

Here’s a better image if that’s a pita. Thanks either way.

1 Like

That’s weird. funcrusher also doesn’t get flair, but I can get it, and rivaldo got his flair. Not sure why he and I are better than you two but you can’t argue with science

3 Likes

Testing.

We’re not chosen

1 Like

Turn it up

Do I get flair?

1 Like

I’ve been here for less than a minute and I get flair. You guys must be really bad at this.

Yes

Or the other way. As spiritual warriors, we shouldn’t be greedy.

Well I have no idea why it’s not working for you.

"avatar_template":"/user_avatar/unstuckpolitics.com/beetlejuice/{size}/166452_2.png","primary_group_name":"TopShot","flair_name":null,"

,"avatar_template":"/user_avatar/unstuckpolitics.com/goreo/{size}/132935_2.png","primary_group_name":"TopShot","flair_name":"TopShot",

That "flair_name":"TopShot", is supposed to just happen automatically when you join a group

I’ll delete the groups and add them again tomorrow. Not sure what difference that would make but idk what else to try
:stabby:

2 Likes

have you tried turning it off and on again

1 Like

Now I’ve lost my flair too
:crying_jordan:

@beetlejuice @FuncrusherPlus I think I’ve determined what the issue is. Unfortunately there is no solution. I deleted your two groups. I was also in those groups. Now if I join a group I don’t get flair. Looks like if your primary group gets deleted the software can’t deal with that and will never let you have flair again.

I’ll post on the discourse forum. Our software is a year out of date so the devs there will just laugh and refuse to look at it because there’s nothing they hate more than a bug report and if they can find a reason to ignore it they will. But maybe some kind admin from another board over there can test it out for me.

In the meantime, let me know if you’d like a undertitle in lieu of flair.

1 Like

Yeah so this is an issue specific to this site, so maybe one day an update will fix it or maybe not :( but look at how stupid this software is

blowin’ on that endo flair

slim2 gif

1 Like