GOP insanity containment thread 3: more human than strom thurman

Their podcast is really popular. Much more than just nfl fans. It has one of the biggest audiences out there. Although has been juiced by Taylor fans lately.

I don’t watch the podcast but I see clips on tiktok. I am tempted to watch it. Guys seem pretty chill and fun.

Dude bragging about having sex five times.

1 Like

https://x.com/jojofromjerz/status/1758727097999134788?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

2 Likes

Man I really do try my best to stay out of judgement of other people, but…

This statement is just laughable, but, whatever…

“We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.”

He had a high motor and is a team player

2 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOL

I would say that the re-acceptance of the John Birch Society is the final stage of the GOP’s disintegration, but of course that’s hopelessly naive.

Is the GOP not wanting to fund Ukraine based solely on Putin helping Trump in 2016 and Zelenskyy not wanting to help Trump by pretending to investigate Biden?

1 Like

Bribes.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1759236195085623450?t=Iel30QTmErGK_awVZF1nOw&s=19

IVF is one of those things that seems like an unquestionable good and you have to ask yourself what the fuck do these people have against a good thing?

1 Like

IVF gives women choices. Therefore it is bad.

It’s really nothing more complex than that.

8 Likes

Breathlessly awaiting the ruling that sperm are children

1 Like

What are the implications of this exactly? Presumably IVF is still OK to do. You can’t destroy unused embryos, but who has to store them indefinitely and who keeps track of that?

Put them in apartments we are keeping the homeless from having.

3 Likes

I assume it’s like a lot of the rules around women’s healthcare - it’s unclear and scary enough to keep the providers from wanting to go anywhere near it.

What happens when the implantation fails and the embryo “dies”?

Just a thought experiment…

Another thought experiment:

Someone should sue saying that the congressional districts are all wrong. I’m assuming that most of the frozen embryos are in big cities.

If the embryos are children, they should be counted in the population.

1 Like

What happens when they mark you?