GOP insanity containment thread 3: more human than strom thurman

Narrator: He got away with it thanks to the GOP.

4 Likes

I did watch and you were 100% correct. In fact, if you post that on Chiefsplanet or similar the MAGAs will tell you how she really put that reporter in her place by telling her to “fuck off”.

My bar for one of these politicians getting “owned” is ridiculously high. It has to be such a severe dunk that even their mom couldn’t defend it. That’s hard to do, and is seldom done. But anything short of that will not have the slightest chance of persuading anyone who needs to be persuaded. Honestly, even that won’t do it, but at least they will know that went badly, which is the tiniest of wins.

2 Likes

That’s kind of weird phrasing. Like he’s jealous or something.

1 Like

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1798005525659214168?t=_NoCDwvtCISN8QaR6iAFFg&s=19

2 Likes

The screen shot is A+

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TheLincoln/status/1797996798193332460

1 Like
2 Likes

The single human on earth dumber than Trump

Obviously, fuck those repubs. Nevertheless, I gotta tip my cap, their troll game is elite. Not sure how you maintain a straight face while spewing this line.

Seems like a decent strategic move to get GOP to vote against this repeatedly. It really ought to help at least a little bit.

3 Likes

see this is what I’m talking about, everyone is like “MTG is the dumbest member of congress” and I’m like yall sleepin on my boy tubby

8 Likes

MTG has gone viral in ways that other possibly dumber members of Congress haven’t but either way she’s fully deserving of all the shit coming her way.

My brother in law went to auburn and had a dog named tubby who was constantly trying to kill herself by eating dead turtles, books, t-shirts, etc and that dog probably has 20 iq points on Senator Tubby

5 Likes

How was Tubby as a coach? Anybody have a break down of his 4th down playcalling?

He coached my wife’s Bearcats at the end. He would wander around the sideline while the coordinators and position coaches worked.

Stole his paycheck. Like he is now.

1 Like

Seemed like he had some good teams at Auburn when Saban didn’t run Bama. But then turned to trash as time went on.

5 Likes

That seems not ideal.

1 Like

Texas is having similar problems. A lot of your normal competent election officials are being run out and replaced with people who have no clue what to do but know there’s election fraud out there.