GOP insanity containment thread 3: more human than strom thurman

that is literally the plot of Moral Orel episode 2.

1 Like

This entire article is amazing and should be titled GOP shocked leopards eat faces.

1 Like

https://x.com/heatherthomasaf/status/1759629828633035227?s=46

2 Likes

Thank you for doing god’s work.

2 Likes

robert-de-niro-you

2 Likes

New Hampshire is spending $850,000 to send FIFTEEN national guard members to Texas for THREE months.

1 Like

i too will go to the border and stand around for the low low cost of 629dollars and 63 cents per day.

2 Likes

nothing says “supporting the troops” like sending them away from their families for three months to do nothing other than score virtue signalling brownie points with your most insane supporters

3 Likes

i thought he was supposed to be a normie non-idiot republican?

He’s still an idiot, but less so than most. MAGA republicans seem to hate him.

I assume he wants to be president, wants to improve those Right Wing bona fides. Man doesn’t understand the Mitt Romney path is closed forever.

Even the non-MAGA Republicans are hyped for more guns and walls at the border. Probably a lot of Dems too, tbh.

I wasn’t able to post it at the time but yea there was Texas survey and something like 50% of Democrats support militarization of the border by Abbot. It sucks, but it’s one of those things that the average person is strongly anti anti immigrant when it comes to mentioning specific stuff that should be done. The wall, military checkpoints, deportations, etc all poll not terrible.

For a New Hampshirite, I bet it’s real nice in Texas in January, February, and March.

1 Like

Let’s just hope Texas doesn’t start sending migrants to swing states.

Republicans have been messaging rabid anti-immigrant bullshit my whole life and the left has never really had a meaningful response. The Dems are gonna punt and triangulate and have slightly more humane immigration policies, but we’re not going to see any kind of defense of immigration as a national value or even a thing we need to keep businesses open. It’s not gonna be good if they make immigration the signature issue of 2024. $800,000 on stunts is probably going to be a new normal.

3 Likes

Start cutting social security payments to old people and raise retirement ages so we can better plan for population decline? Move old people in with their kids like they do in other countries. Stop all the silly retirement/nursing home nonsense spending hundreds of thousands on these people when we are BANKRUPT.

1 Like

How do you hack a phone? I thought was nearly impossible at least for iphones?

All very predictable outcomes as the birth rate drops, but all the current boomer MAGA fucks will be long dead by then, and the generation that takes the worst of it will be the Millennials who weren’t exactly enthusiastically on board with keeping brown people out at all costs. See also: climate change.

1 Like

If you snatch it out of someone’s hand while they’re using it, you don’t have to get around the lock screen. Maybe that’s the idea.

1 Like

Grab a thumb or a face with the phone. Requires a bit more effort.