GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

So he’s cheating and she’s Elin Woods chasing Tiger with the golf club?

Just absolute imbeciles.

https://twitter.com/randpaul/status/1475542595673763848?s=21

Looks like he’s reading a lot of this. Eyes moving right to left right to left. Makes sense that he would get a script when coming on to Bannon’s show.

Um that’s called getting out the vote? I know the base doesn’t care and eats this shit up, but nice job exposing your intellectual dishonesty should the courts care.

potential voters to complete them in a legally valid way,

Aka voting?

How to steal an election according to the GOP

1. Let poor black people vote.
4 Likes

How the hell did this guy not die of covid? He checks all the boxes.

soap bottle

I dropped one in the shower and smashed a toe. Lethal weapon iyam.

I found the problem.

DIE PONY DIE DIE I SAY

I feel like FM radio is doing a lot of the heavy lifting here.

2 Likes

I suspect their point is accurate, and that things like country radio are much larger than urban cosmopolitans suspect, but ya, the 6.5:1 ratio of undefined thing to undefined thing isn’t very helpful. I mean what percent of those podcasts are Bannon, Joe Rogan, Rudy, etc. and what percent of FM is NPR?

In Trumpworld, McCormick is widely seen as a man with an inconvenient background who might pan out anyway. “I hate to say this, but if you’re not willing to go full retard in a Republican primary right now, it’s hard. The expectations are what they are,” said a MAGA operative involved in the Pennsylvania race. “He’s got an uphill battle as a hedge-fund CEO, but he’s done a good job so far.”

3 Likes

https://www.rawstory.com/oklahoma-book-legislation/

Please use his full name, Mehmet Oz, when referring to this idiot. He doesn’t want it used, which is all the reason I need to use it frequently. Sorry not sorry, Mehmet.

1 Like

Dude literally has the same last name as the huckster from The Wizard of Oz, it’s all too much for me to handle.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, do we know what his friends call him? It is Mehmet or something else?

I’m guessing he makes them call him Dr. OZ.

9 Likes

holy shit if this passed I would troll the fuck out of every school district I could. I would MOVE so I could troll more of them.

5 Likes

Instaban the Bible on day 1 for lols.

14 Likes

Seems like a quick way to bankrupt the state/cities. Where does the $10k come from?