GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

You watch the NFL, don’t you? Riverman would essentially be an athlete being paid to destroy his body and mind.

1 Like

yes, a twitch stream!

1 Like

There will be twitching.

2 Likes

I think the word we are looking for is

2 Likes

Regrettably we can’t all be as ruggedly masculine as Tucker Carlson.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Trump had it, and he’s been crying like a little schoolgirl since the election.

3 Likes

Twitch stream would be sick

3 Likes

It’s not a home defense weapon. It’s not a hunting weapon. You’re assuming there’s some underlying functionality that these people need, and there just isn’t.

As far as I can tell there are only three things people buy an AR-15 for:

• Take it to a gun range and shoot it because it’s fun
  • Show it off to your friends (“this gun triggers the libs!”)
  • Take it to a crowded place and murder a lot of people in a short period of time (this includes taking it to a protest in the hopes that the protest becomes an opportunity to murder a lot of people in a short period of time aka Rittenhousing)

But we can’t outlaw them because freedom, or something.

1 Like

They almost got there anyway because the most powerful elected Federal official wanted it to happen and refused to protect against it. Biden’s pretty ineffectual but I don’t think he’s going to leave the Capitol unprotected on 1/6/25, win or lose.

Do Democrats get one free insurrection if Biden loses?

4 Likes

I would add is that at least here in Texas you can hunt feral hogs with them. I won’t comment how much fun one can have doing this.

1 Like

Fair. 4th bullet: defending property from 30-50 feral hogs

But really though, just hunt them with a .30-06 or something

1 Like

3 Likes

oh i totally agree. i don’t see why people think it’s for home defense or hunting. complete brainrot

Everything has gone up in the last two years. They went up more in cali - same with ammo obv. Cheap 12 gauges that you could get for 125-150 are close to double. My guess for the Specific AR that was linked should be about 600 for 2021 standards, imo.

…to who ever asked how much they should cost.

You can build them really cheap.

They should give tix to Disney too.

Obviously the push will come to ban this from happening so I guess we will maybe see the Supreme Court really abolish abortion.

What California is doing makes perfect sense from a states right standpoint. No different than gambling in Vegas.

7 Likes

Lol “We’re going to build it back better!”

2 Likes

River man live stream would be like that dude from friends when chandler killed his fish

2 Likes