GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

This is a local school board election. Totally normal stuff.

2 Likes

School boards across the country are just going to be filled with these nutcases over the next few years.

I’m not sure what the solution is.

I know when I vote for a school board member, the thing i’m most looking for is giant run-on sentences.

1 Like

didn’t say anything about trans students in the bathroom, must be a RINO

4 Likes

100% RINO as there no mention of Trump.

ITS ALL PART OF CRITICAL RACE THEORY COMMUNISM DEEP STATE MUH FREEZE PEACH MUH HIPPO RIGHTS

1 Like

I remember a gentler, simpler time when you ran for School Board so you could throw the Cafeteria contract to your cousin.

9 Likes
1 Like

It is kind of amazing that Republicans have been able to keep a lid on things for as long as they have. I mean look

So, no, I – no, hold on. I – no – stop, hold on. Now, I’m going to denounce that and I’m going to tell you why. Because you’re playing into all their plans and they’re trying to make you do this. That’s OK.

Oh yea I’m denouncing you. Ok cool

They are trying to make you do something that will be violent that will justify a takeover of your freedoms and liberties, the likes of which we have never seen. We are close to have –

AUDIENCE MEMBER: They’re already doing it.

I mean he’s got you there Kirk. You can’t be like Biden stole the election through mischievous means but hey don’t worry just going to the polls will solve it.

hey fear – let me say this very clearly – they fear us holding the line with self-control and discipline, taking over school board meetings. They are the ones that are willing to use federal force against us.

And I know that people get fired up. We are living under fascism. We are living under this tyranny.

We’re living under tyranny and fascism and you’re saying hold the line to win a school board meeting?

AUDIENCE MEMBER: I just want to know, where’s the line?

KIRK: The line is when we exhaust every single one of our state ability to push back against what’s happening. We haven’t even started. We have not even started the process of having Idaho or states like Idaho get back to self-government as our founders envisioned. They gave us state sovereignty. You outnumber the liberals like eight to one here in this state. Why don’t we start to use that muscle peacefully through local government, through city council? We have even started doing that, my friend. I know you think like, oh, we have — man, not what I’ve seen from the state capital here in Idaho. I’ve seen pandering. I’ve seen, you know, trying to go to the middle and all this.

Again you’re outnumbering liberals 8 to 1, under fascism, and having rigged elections and you’re not even getting started?

I mean it’s the most tried and true Republican alchemy, transforming apocalyptical terror into voting for school board members, but I kind of sympathize with people who are a bit confused

10 Likes

Alex Jones does the same thing and talks about how we have to do SOMETHING to stop these liberal maniacs who want to kill you and your children and all of your family, not today, not tomorrow, but right fucking now. Because they are controlled by satan and want nothing more than your blood and your soul… but Im not saying do anything violent. Oh no no no. In fact, if any of my listeners DO anything violent, its obviously a false flag put on by the tyrannical government looking to frame me and my listeners.

Its fucking bonkers.

5 Likes
3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ariana_noGrande/status/1452744929713823745

1 Like

I’m absolutely shocked we haven’t seen any right wing terrorism since the 6th

Honestly I can’t make sense of it. Plenty of them are easily insane enough.

I do still think we will see them attacking polling locations in 2024 when trump runs. I have no idea what happens after that. Probably nothing other than us losing and giving up power sadly

2 Likes

imagine being a house rep and losing money on stock trades

3 Likes

F*#% Tom Cotton, but man, the SCOTUS dig at Garland was pretty elite. Garland was shook.

Every time they try it’s just an obvious FBI setup. Local Canadian army reservist is being sentenced in the US tomorrow because he went AWOL with some neo nazis and the FBI had all the receipts for their plans

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1453447683260260354?t=cdZ6Rkflede3sjOuWAjJPQ&s=19

13 Likes

There’s a pedestrian overpass across I4 just north of Orlando which the Trumpstains take over during election season. Today they are out there all lined up smiling and waving, and their huge signs and banners all read “Fk Joe Biden” in big letters for all to see. Party of family values and whatnot.

3 Likes