GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

well I think they actually did stop watching the nba

They never watched to begin with.

5 Likes

Isaac Chotiner is absolutely elite at interviewing stupid/insane people and getting them to admit how stupid/insane they are.

https://twitter.com/IChotiner/status/1448687749146419219

Excerpt:

What is it that you want to bring to the Senate?

I believe that I’m going to bring effective leadership to the United States Senate, along with a grassroots mentality that doesn’t exist there right now, and a non-career-politician view. Even though I am a Republican, I find the political-party system to be very corrupt, dysfunctional, and it creates a lot of problems for the American people. I’m not tied to the establishment, so I get to be somebody who represents the people that sent them there, and not special interests and lobbyists that a lot of these Senators are tied to.

This reminds me a little bit of former President Trump. Can you talk about his appeal?

I think that President Trump’s appeal, certainly for me, was exactly that. In addition to that, I felt that my values and principles as an American, and the Constitution, which I served for thirty-three-plus years in the military, was safe with President Trump. I didn’t think so with President Biden.

Do you think that that stems from Trump’s reading and understanding of the Constitution?

I think so.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/J_Hancock/status/1448673023658237965

No private information was publicly visible, but teacher Social Security numbers were contained in HTML source code of the pages.

JFC

10 Likes

looking at html is hacking. :onion:

3 Likes

When my youngest was in 5th grade, he and a friend were using their Chromebooks and pressed Ctrl-U to show html code in Chrome. He came home in tears because the teacher accused him of hacking.

11 Likes

Wow. How hard has it been with your so living in Russia all these years?

I used to comfort myself that this was a curated view of the most extreme insanity out of the GOP and then I browsed twitter for 15 minutes and realized this its just the tip of the iceberg.

1 Like

Southwest Airlines made a social media post apologizing for last weekends cancellations. I made the mistake of reading the comments. Every. Single. One. Was bullshit Republican/antivax/anti-mandate tyranny screaming. Elected Republicans are just now finally starting to actually represent their base. McCain, Romney, hell even Bush etc did not truly represent these idiots like the current crop of Rs.

3 Likes

I would have gone ballistic. Imagine stifling the creative mind of a child because youre too fucking stupid to know anything about computers.

5 Likes

Seems like a pretty good spot to show all the stupids why they should leave your kid the fuck alone too.

(Whispers)

Ohio?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1448741745584480259?s=21

My favorite reply was Mein Kempf?

3 Likes

I hate on Ohio all the time and am very open to moving. But in this case I think it was just lol boomers not understanding technology.

Just dropped by to post this, some wild shit.

1 Like

South lake is a very affluent white suburb. I don’t find this that surprising for some reason.

Not sure what the opposing view is. Killing Jews is good?

I’ve thought about doing this myself, but not sure I can scrub my internet presence enough to be convincing.

Seems like an easy, surefire way to have at least one term in congress.

Note to self: Book idea: “Mein Kampf” as Trump would have translated it.

And some Jews, I assume, are good people.

4 Likes