GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

https://twitter.com/EyesOnTheRight/status/1411111925258276882?s=19

5 Likes

They were black and heavily armed.

Guess racism and police brutality are officially over in USA. Thanks Biden!

1 Like

Dude looks like Kenny Powers

2 Likes

moops!

5 Likes

A+ under-title

I remember saying on 2p2 to the deplorables that Milo being “gay” and having a “husband” was just obvious trolling and they got upset. So obvious.

Not sure why the Moorish Sovereign Citizens are in the GOP thread, but I will say as nutty as you might think they sound on the surface, they’re 50x nuttier when you read the fine print. Part of the basis for their sovereignty includes an assertion that 85% of the black population of the US was here before the Europeans arrived and were never slaves. They claim ancestry back to ancient Egypt, and take credit for most pre-Columbian civilization in the Americas. How any of that connects them to the actual Moors is left as an exercise for the reader.

1 Like

When they stop in the road, and then lock and load, that’s a Moorish.

11 Likes

Who is they?

At least according to that tweet, “they” is not exactly the ACB fan club.

Literally nothing about Ya’ll Qaeda unloading on a democratic state senators house?

1 Like

People said mean things to Huckabee at a restaurant. Tit for tat.

How’s it going fellow straight guys?

Does it count if we play just the tip?

3 Likes

I know we’re derailing the thread but I want to on-up everyone with my coincidental meeting story! After college I went to grad school for a few years and my education there involved some field work in China. However I realized it wasn’t going to work out for me and eventually followed my wife into pharmacy school. For one of my fourth-year rotations, I did a block at a CVS in NYC so I could visit my parents. On one of the first days, I take a call that goes like this: “Hey this is Dr. so and so, I’m going on an expedition to Mongolia and I was just wondering if you guys have any injectable morphine…etc.” Discuss it with her and the manager trying to figure out a solution because we don’t have anything like this at CVS.

Then me: “Wait, what did you say your name was again? Dr. So and So? Ummm I know you, we did field work in China together.” Dr: “Hey I remember! Also that means you know I’m legit and not just drug seeking.” Ended up hanging out with her a few times over the course of the rotation too.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/lakeamadahy/status/1411462266403360768?s=21

4 Likes

“Hanging out”

Wait whats the outrage over the second photo?

I assume it’s something like she should appreciate everything the uppity whites gave her. Also, run faster and stfu.

She’s not saluting the flag.

But like, what, theyre mad that 3rd place isnt all smiley? Doesnt appear first and second are either.

She turned away from the US Flag.