GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1410347104682323974

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/1410353768357564416?s=19

5 Likes

More like Teen Woke

3 Likes

Maybe they can investigate that whole hunters laptop that tucker supposedly had and got lost in the mail.

Or it might have been printed photos of hunter or something.

2 Likes

OK not going to lie, but those rotted trees in old growth forests are lots of fun. You can punch them, pretend your strong and “rip" them from ground, swing them and break them over each other’s backs. But I was also like 15 when I did those things

2 Likes

Seems like no one (including myself) has thought about this for awhile, but nothing is going to happen to Matt Gaetz, right?

1 Like

Nah, Gaetz is done. He’s small fry.

1 Like

Kissing Trump’s ass and doing crazy shit only gets you so far. Gaetz has no real power or influence. He’s toast.

Meanwhile, in Trumpland, CA:

I think they should be encouraged to bring their own fireworks to celebrate the 4th of July early. That can’t possibly go wrong…

1 Like

Also investigate when Tucker claimed his mail was stolen instead of temporarily lost too.

They don’t really want Asians there.

heh, they have to say that though/ There are a lot of Asians in Temecula.

1 Like

of course the organizer is using an AOL email

4 Likes

Who the fuck still has an AOL.com address? That dude has to be knocking on deaths door.

I use a Hotmail address as my primary address.

3 Likes

he, i wonder if mine is still active. Probably not.

I do have a yahoo email address. It’s what I use to sign up for sketchy websites and other places I know are gonna sell my email address. It’s basically 100k unopened spam emails at this point.

I still use yahoo as my primary email address…

33056 unread emails even outside of spam

Oldest email is acceptance to Final Fantasy XI Beta 5/21/2003. That first weekend of FFXI was wild. There were only like 10-20 people in NA that weekend. There were areas still in Japanese, and had a designer pop in in front of us asking what we thought.

3 Likes

I sold an everquest item on ebay to Hironobu Sakaguchi for $500 in 1999 :eyes:

3 Likes

Definitely don’t put that in your bumble profile

2 Likes