GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Honestly if he wasn’t trying to overthrow democracy or whatever he’d be quite adorable. He is so obviously a complete rube and that accent is great. He clearly believes. He’s genuinely spending millions of his own money trying (in his mind) to save a corrupt and fraudulent system. Which you know let’s be honest is basically true. Clearly as one of the dumbest people around he’s being scammed by all sorts of people stringing him along. You could almost feel sorry for him.

A millionaire setting his money on fire to “defend” a “billionaire” who doesn’t give a shit about him is a pretty good encapsulation of the Republican party.

6 Likes

Imagine being a conservative and not having 2 brain cells to rub together that would tell you “hey maybe going on the daily show isn’t the best idea”

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1403801471573917700

3 Likes

That guy has NPD just like Trump. They don’t understand the concept of bad attention.

1 Like

He’s gunning for 2024 nomination and if he’s the front-runner with Trumpers vs. a divided faction he probably gets the nom.

If Trump tells his cult to back him then its game over for everyone else. Trump idiots are a solid majority of R primary voters.

1 Like

motherofgod.gif

If Trump doesn’t run and instead he gives his 100% endorsement to Candidate X, Candidate X is a massive favorite for the nomination no matter who they are.

We’re drawing live to a completely unfiltered Trump going full Nazi in 2024. All the moderating influences are long gone and he seems to be deteriorating mentally.

1 Like

And after January 6th they now realize what they can get away… Literally anything.

At this point if Trump is the most likely 2024 president and he’s even more unfiltered and unchecked, I at least want Trump the populist that ran in 2016. The problem is he is too stupid for that. Like if we are resigned to having a wall and all the other cruel shit he’s going to do, can we at least get the tax cuts for the wealthy and infrastructure spending he called for but was a non-starter from the GOP congress? The guy even floated a clean DACA bill at one point before the adults in the room shut that down. WAAF I guess.

https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1404218470804434948?s=21

16 Likes

Trump ain’t running. He’s barely in public view. He releases some bullshit statement once a week if that and dissapears.

This is a guy that tweeted 20x a day barely 6 months ago.

If anyone wants action on this let me know and we can talk details. I’ll be taking the “Trump is running” side.

2 Likes

Personally I think he’ll be lucky to be healthy in 2024. Watching old rally tapes is probably just as satisfying to him as making the effort to run again. He’ll be a hard act to follow. They’re not going to want someone who’s too polished or someone who’s too obviously stupid. That thins the field to basically nobody.

1 Like

I guess I’m less worried about Trump 2024 than Dan Boningo or Tucker or some younger Nazi.

I think he will run because narcissism. He has nobody around him to stop it from happening, it’s a money printing license, and he is wildly delusional.

Also, it won’t factor into his decision, but several swing states are openly telling the world they’ll rig for him.

Kind of rooting for the chaos of Trump running in 2024, running close enough on the polls to make people nervous, and dying in late October of massive heart attack.

2 Likes

Wasn’t he going to die from Covid the last time around. The grim reaper doesn’t want him either.

3 Likes