GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

An additional 20% this he currently is the President and is secretly running things behind the scenes.

1 Like

How in fuck is there not a quarterly PI market for this?

2 Likes

Trump at 7 cents to be the next Speaker of the House. Seems about right.

If GOP takes the house they can name literally anybody to be the speaker (not just a sitting member), right? Sounds like a great way to trigger the libs, surprised it’s that low.

Then again Trump would probably have to do more work than he actually did as president so maybe not.

One thing that has amazed me about the last 5 years is the amount of people who support liberal policies at almost every juncture, are legitimately not racist, and split their ballots to vote Trump then blue all the way. A chunk of Trump’s support wholly bought into the whole “Washington is a swampy cesspool and I’m going to drain it, the Clinton’s are corrupt and should be in jail” message, and he wasn’t entirely wrong there. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together could have seen how a Trump admin would play out. But I know a few people who identify as D, don’t even dislike Biden, but just lapped up every drop of Trump they could get. They’ll believe anything Trump says, and have 100% bought into the big lie.

They could just let the majority leader do all the work and only bring Trump out for special occasions. Imagine Trump standing behind Biden at a State of the Union. If Trump wants it, who is going to tell him no.

4 Likes

shit I just realized this would put him third in succession too, Biden and Harris would have to lock themselves in a fucking bunker.

Donnie Dumb Dumb wants to be The Boss. He’s not gping to be any more interested in Speaker than he would be interested in being a Vice President in the Trump Organization.

1 Like

i think gop has a better chance of taking the house without him on the ballot. just saying.

I can say with certainty that Laffer’s work as an economist is not worth $15 an hour to anyone except those with political goals.

10 Likes

Personally I think its a great idea to bet the success of the global economy on a vague idea that can be written on a cocktail napkin.

1 Like

What am I supposed to do with that.

What….am….I……to……do….with….that.

Not going to lie I have always underestimated how dumb the average American is, by a wide margin.

I had to listen to two people argue if there were any black people at the insurrection.

Both parties kept trying to drag me into it.

1 Like

These people are idiots! Everyone knows the insurrection was faked like the moon landing. I’ve seen the pixels I know what’s up.

2 Likes

You guys talking about the George Soros funded false flag antifa attack?

3 Likes

Prolly, but they’re not trying to get props for banning it either.

Don’t you people realise that a deadly virus infected everyone in 2020 and caused that zombie shit

Gohmert has a climate change theory based on BLM changing the Earth and moon’s orbit.

I just came here to post this. For my own sanity, I’m just going to assume that this a deep fake.

Video was posted in LC thread. Kiss your sanity goodbye.