GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Ummmm, bastard?

2 Likes

How the hell did someone without a HS education get elected into Congress? Every person I know without one is a babbling idiot.

She got the GED a month before her primary, according to wiki. I’m not sure education can fix this

In 2015, Boebert was arrested in Mesa County for making a public disturbance at a musical festival. In 2016, she pleaded guilty to an unsafe vehicle charge after rolling her car into a ditch late at night. In 2017, her restaurant was responsible for over 80 cases of food poisoning at the Garfield County Rodeo after serving food without a license.

3 Likes

Abbot is tone deaf, why stop at 85 when 88 is so close?

5 Likes

If you live in San Diego or a similar military town, you must do this every single day of your life.

I’ve never really thought of San Diego as a “military town”. Maybe that’s just me.

Ordinarily, I’d say this is a veto bound to be overridden.

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1399434149912616962?s=20

half the people here are Navy or Marines or vets. it’s definitely a military town.

4 Likes

Seems pretty laid back and chill when I’ve been. But the problem was with the “town” part as well as the :“military”. Too big to be a town, and maybe that dilutes the military part.

I think its a “military town” in the sense that a large part of its economy is driven by the military. I agree it doesn’t have an overtly militaristic style.

There are pockets of the city where that’s true, but if you live there long enough, you begin to notice how pervasive the military presence is there.

2 Likes

Lol wut

https://twitter.com/repdancrenshaw/status/1398362627609354246?s=21

1 Like

whoa he sent that out right before memorial day weekend?

i swear when i think of military ptsd in congress, i immediately think of crenshaw, and then immediately associate brody from homeland season 1-2.

3 Likes

He probably thinks that military leaders are gutless cowards for not supporting a coup to install Donnie Dumb Dumb as dictator for life. That’s why society needs Ruggedly Individualistic Real Men With Beards that have the courage to uh, follow the orders of an obvious idiot without question.

He definitely does. The new Q (meaning, about a month from being the mainstream GOP) drumbeat is that Myanmar is a shining example that USA#1 needs to follow.

2 Likes

Some progress, CNN at least acknowledging reality now.

Apparently one way to avoid a lawsuit is to just not answer the door.

1 Like

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/556563-donald-trump-jr-joins-cameo?amp

“Father, Patriot, Outdoorsman, Businessman, Political Commentator and #1 NYT Bestselling author. A portion of proceeds will be donated to Shadow Warriors Project,” his bio reads.

Trump Jr.'s latest venture comes after he recently complained about the “millions” he has sustained in legal bills due to the multiple ongoing criminal probes into the Trump Organization.

1 Like

Lol, how hard up for money is Jr?

I can’t wait for Florida Man himself to be on Cameo. That’s (probably) when we know we’ve won.

6 Likes

Oh fuck off CNN.

Go back in time and write that headline in 2017 and then I’ll praise you.