GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

I used to think that, but the base is so insane and rabid now that I don’t. Thats the establishments position but they are only like 10% of the party.

You just need to see Tucker talking about it to realize a big chunk of the party thinks he should be free.

2 Likes

Fucking Rand is outsourcing his violence.

3 Likes

Former Republican House Candidate Michael Wood of Texas just came up with a great soundbite on Nicole Wallace’s show. I hope it gets clipped and played somewhere. I had to take the dictation.

“I think we are just a party of grievance right now. I don’t know what we stand for. We stand for owning the libs. We don’t like baseball. We don’t like coke. We don’t like NASCAR. We don’t like Hollywood. We don’t like academia. We don’t like anything. We’re just a grievance party that hates a good hunk of America and then we call ourselves patriots.”

Pretty good assessment of the GOP these days. I will add though, in case he didn’t know, they stand for racism.

12 Likes

Sounds like he does know what they stand for.

2 Likes

Well yeah. He knows that part. He’s not admitting to the racism part. But he seemed smart enough to know it was there. I will say I’m a bit amused by headlines saying “Republicans are divided about the direction of the Party”. Its like 98% dictatorship and 2% democracy. That’s not divided.

2 Likes

I find it amusing that substantially all Republicans are totally sure the authoritarian won’t come for them, despite all the evidence demonstrating that every single person that gets in bed with Trump is eventually thrown under the bus. Loyalty to this guy is a guarantee you’ll lose both your power and your dignity, yet these idiots keep signing up to lick his shoes.

3 Likes

Trump is the only rich asshole who is truly without shame. That’s why he’s the apex of this particular type of scumbag (the sleazy, corner cutting, rip and run business guy). The rest all have that niggling feeling, that subconscious guilt which turns them into little romans from succession wanting to get dommed. Deep down they know they deserve to get fucked over. That’s why all they ever talk about is how hard they work and how they deserve what they got. It’s the only reasonable explanation for why anybody (who can read) would have anything to do with Trump.

4 Likes

Don’t know why it’s messed up like that but it’s about the ratio of Fox News stories on trans athletes vs the number of trans athletes they found. Something like 120 to 6.

1 Like

Ugh. This turns my stomach.

Rich celebrities bullying kids to death. Its abhorrent.

2 Likes

Idk what this is supposed to prove but lol all the same.
https://twitter.com/janestreet/status/1390055667612979204?s=19

2 Likes

Like when they thought Trump would take over the military and refuse to leave the White House in January.

4 Likes

There is so much awesomeness to take in here. The losers in the background just lapping it up. The macho jackass who runs over to film from behind with his tongue sticking out. The geriatric Karen counting along and using all of her focus to make sure she doesn’t miss a number.

2 Likes

Nice socks, Mr. West.

He didn’t even do a single push up either.

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/dccc/status/1389627927889956866

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1390114275621056512?s=19

2 Likes

Same reason Joe Rogan left. Couldn’t take seeing homeless people. Pure evil lacking souls.

So Caitlyn Jenner is running on a platform of building more housing for the homeless?

2 Likes

Lol no. Its an “if you also hate the homeless vote for me” platform.

9 Likes