GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Saute with bacon?

1 Like

Have you tried throwing them in the trash?

7 Likes

Crushed garlic sounds like a good addition. I’m just generally too lazy to do that, but I think I’ll give it a shot next time I roast some veggies.

1 Like

This is sounding better and better. I think we’re gonna need some pics.

Wait, they’re doing a recount of the 2020 election AGAIN?

LMAO.

Something like that? Except somehow the idiots got all of the ballets with no oversight? This is not going to end well.

This is the take.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1386339603750301698?s=21

5 Likes

Republicans think Chauvin’s case wasn’t murder murder, the same way they think date rape isn’t rape rape.

6 Likes

If you’re too lazy to do your own garlic, Costco sells a killer jar of minced garlic that I use during lazy times. Its super easy to just add a spoonful to whatever I may need

How old are you? The reason I ask is if you’re 40+ you probably formed strong opinions about brussels sprouts when you were a kid, and brussels sprouts back in the 80s and into the 90s were absolutely awful. Thanks to selective breeding, the sprouts we have today are much, much better tasting. You should try them out.

4 Likes

I didnt know this. I was a big hater of sprouts growing up, but I absolutely love them now. I thought it was my tastes that had changed, and not the sprouts.

6 Likes

Yeah this was mob justice the standard talking point. Really not much of a mask left at this point.

1 Like

What was the name of the right wing asshole who had someone put a knee on his shoulder to " prove " Floyd wasn’t murdered by police.

Steven Crowder

1 Like

Shout to my insane cult Trumper dad, I texted him the statistic and he said those Republicans should be handcuffed and have some big sum bitch kneel on their neck for 10 minutes.

He also strongly believes in covid and got the vaccine.

TFW your legit insane dad is in the top 10% of Trump supporters/Republicans

9 Likes

Too lazy to look it up, but isn’t it also a thing that some people’s taste buds detect the bitterness way more than others? Like I know I’ve had sprouts that were expertly cooked that tasted good for a few seconds and then developed this nasty aftertaste for me. I also think coffee all tastes like pure battery acid so I think it’s just a palate thing.

3 Likes

If you’re not a thug, your body has ways of just shutting down the asphyxiation.

6 Likes

Deplorables know full well Chauvin killed the guy, they just think it’s okay if cops want to summarily execute black people for no reason. They don’t actually believe any of this shit about drugs or carbon monoxide killing Floyd.

8 Likes

That sounds great. How long does it stay fresh enough to use? I assume it’s a massive quantity.

1 Like