GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Who is that big headed guy with Sebastian Gorka?

9 Likes

lol

11 Likes

What company is between the NFL and Marriott? I don’t recognize the logo.

looks like the Firefox logo?

I mean, I’m not sure what browser they’re supposed to use. Google, Firefox, Microsoft all out…

1 Like

because, of course, its CEO is this guy:

lmao of course

How many of these are left wing companies? I count like 5 maybe.

Also how the hell am I supposed to boycott a list of some of the largest companies in America? yes lets boycott every professional sport, social media platform, media conglomerate, tech company, bank and retailer because we’re amish now to own the libs.

1 Like

Part of the reason it’s so funny.

Also, they are never boycotting these things. Daddy Trump can’t even stay away from Diet Coke. LOL

If you boycott Apple and Google, how do you have a smartphone? Maybe this is something we should encourage.

4 Likes

Lynx still solid imo

13 Likes

This led me down a rabbit-hole where I discovered that right-wingers want to boycott Tinder, Bumble, and Grindr(!) for not having race-based filters.

2 Likes

If we could get a filter that filters out people with race based filters, that would make it worth it.

7 Likes

It’s all a big leveling game!

brave is based on chrome. rut-roh

Isn’t Costco left wing now? Where you supposed to get your mypilllows?

Big Anti-Capitalism Energy,

Maybe the GOP will peel off a plurality of UP next cycle.

I’m not sure about left wing, but Costco has ~always been pretty strongly Democratic. The founder is a big donor.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/1385100127405105152

Brandon Eich focused on the important stuff as usual.

Here’s what one website had to say:

Reportedly stopped selling Palmetto cheese after founder accurately called BLM a “terror organization”. Costco donating $25 million to support Black-led financial institutions and community development initiatives, thus discriminating against people of all other skin pigmentations.

https://www.investingadvicewatchdog.com/Liberal-Companies-Boycott.html

I wonder what the raspberry jam guys did.