GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Just yesterday several people here agreed that only 10% of Republicans wanted Chauvin to be acquitted.

4 Likes

Thanks I think I missed that. I would put it as almost 100% of Trump’s base, so 90% of Rs and 35% of voters.

1 Like

Like take 5 minutes and read the Chiefsplanet thread, it is horrifying

1 Like

Rekt.

https://twitter.com/senatedems/status/1384598459999825924?s=21

8 Likes

22 Likes

lol come on, it was one person who said 10% of Republicans and nobody agreed with him, and then he retracted and said that maybe he lives in a bubble.

But yea, obviously most R’s do not want to see a white police officer going to jail for killing a poor black man, no matter what the circumstances are.

2 Likes

I would love this. Have replacements for any deplorable in the form of liberal celebrities and report on them instead.

I am totally on board for that change.

I like that tucker’s biggest concern are all the storefronts that are being boarded up with that ugly plywood.

Candace Owens polls better than Romney lol

https://twitter.com/politics_polls/status/1384712142776160256?s=21

I can see the names listed, but my brain just automatically converts it:

4 Likes

Pence leading the pack? WTF. I guess the 19% are the ones who want a little less crazy and the rest are just trying to decide which insane fascist they want the most so that vote is split?

This bothers me a lot. Maybe more than most things they lie about or pretend didn’t happen.

To me a single frame of that video absolutely demonstrated, beyond any doubt what happened. The entire video…come on.

How am I supposed to find my way to behaving civically around people that are that dishonest and/or brainwashed? I literally have no use for them.

I mean wtf… what are we do to? Anyone who thinks that jury was bullied into a guilty verdict is a fundamentally broken human being. It’s impossible to hold a dialog with people who do not accept basic facts and realities.

A: “Today we are going to discuss more efficient ways to manage snowfall, during winter, in the greater Buffalo area.”

B: “It never snows in Buffalo.”

5 Likes

Thats just name recognition, ain’t nobody actually showing up to vote for Mike Pence. He had exactly two weeks to go down as something other than the mega cuck, and he failed miserably.

2 Likes

Could someone make an audiobook of this so we can listen to it?

1 Like

If Donnie Dumb Dumb told them to vote for Pence then they would. The question is what could possibly make it worth his while to endorse Pence?

Looking at this list

It’s 100% desantis

5 Likes

As someone else said DeSantis is a super boring speaker. I don’t think he will connect with the derpers very well. He’s got everything else, but I don’t think he has the energy.

In my lifetime Mitt Romney was a nominee, and Al Gore, and John Kerry. Is being an exciting orator really necessary.

DeSantis oozes racism. The deplorables can count on him to shit all over minorities, but hes not so blatant about it that country club Republicans won’t be able to play dumb.

Everyone else on that list is offensive to one of the two camps, or just deeply unlikable (lol Pompeo, Christie, Rubio).

Let’s look at who was leading the Republican field in April 2013:

New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie, who ran better than other Republicans against top Democrats in a March 7 survey of all American voters by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN- uh-pe-ack) University, gets only 14 percent of Republican voters today.

Florida U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio gets 19 percent of Republican voters, with 17 percent for U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, 15 percent for U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky and 10 percent for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush. Other contenders are at 3 percent or less.

1 Like