GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

You better vote against her in her next primary

I don’t think he lives there any more.

Did she DM Mitch before posting this trash? What a complete embarrassment of a leader. Im all for culling stodgy old white dudes from the Senate, but not like this.

Would using the CIA to convince her to vote for HR1 be morally unjustified?

Just thinking about if I were president.

The other senator from Arizona is barely to her left. It’s possible you can’t do significantly better than Sinema in Arizona.

Yeah, but is he a giant douche?

AFAIK he’s willing to knock down the flilibuster to vote for HR1 which is literally what determines if we remain a democracy.

Yeah, I’m out.

instagram doesn’t allow nudity or topless photos, but some genius bikini designer came up with a bikini top that is nothing short of revolutionary in terms of showcasing the nipples and areola Mathilde on Instagram: "🐞🦋🌷" but i guess since it’s legally a bikini top it’s technically cool on instagram.

pretty cool of instagram tbh. so i voted yes

4 Likes

The ends usually justify the means.

1 Like

Culinary Institute of America is the nuclear option.

1 Like

Not saying you’re wrong, but what’s the evidence? He also was just elected—what type of record does he have?

Kelly made bipartisanship a key talking point in his campaign and he has expressed a preference to not co-sponsor legislation that doesn’t have Republican co-sponsors.

DW-NOMINATE had him to the right of Jon Tester and Mark Warner and to the left of Thomas Carper and Angus King.

An example is the PRO Act. The only Democratic Senators not co-sponsoring it are Kelly, Sinema, Manchin, and Warner. King just recently signed on with it.

2 Likes

quote for 35 clicks and counting

Oh good, the problem is solved

See-through fabric over a woman’s breasts? Well I never! Pure GENIOUS.

Google Wicked Weasel some time on a home computer with no one else around.

Hey, I had to click to see if I need an instagram but if there aren’t at least 34 yes votes in the poll I’m claiming riggage.

1 Like

People telling you not to get TikTok are out of touch olds.

2 Likes

In before he says more contradictory things about that.

I had an instagram account. But at one point they still wanted me to give them my cell phone number before they would let me even see comments on pictures. Fuck them.

1 Like