GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Fair enough. My point is there are plenty of deplorables that would have got good grades in school.

Scrolling in the comments shows that it’s a fake post.
https://twitter.com/adamwolach/status/1378754441373958155?s=19

1 Like

It’s not a direct quote, but seems like an accurate paraphrase from the actual quote I posted above.

1 Like

Still batshit crazy. Took that from her website.

4 Likes

I mean they are committing genocide, and stealing IP but I don’t know how much that 2nd one matters.

The chinese gov should obviously be attacked very strongly for their human rights violations, among other things. And building a new manufacturing chain with our allies and other countries does seem important to try and make China less powerful.

I do think it sucks NBA etc have to kinda kiss their ass for $ despite what they’re doing to the Ughers and Hong Kong.

3 Likes

They don’t have to, they’re just amoral cowards who only care about making money. They would schedule the all star game in Berlin 1938 if it would sell more merchandise to German basketball fans.

9 Likes

Manfred is just another shitlib to Marco.

I like how Little Marco accuses MLB of performative virtue signaling … in a public letter of absolutely no consequence written entirely for the purpose of political PR.

9 Likes

Texas Governor canceled his appearance to throw out the first pitch. I wish someone super famous would contact the Rangers and say they are available.

I tried but they haven’t gotten back to me yet.

IS THAT DUBYA’S MUSIC?

12 Likes

Florida man defends Gaetz:

1 Like

It’s all they do. Virtue signal and project. We somehow snowflakes but yet they cry about everything. Were the ones cancelling things but they boycott things constantly and try to get them cancelled. Kapernic, Coca Cola, Delta Airlines, coffee makers, shoe brands, omg it never ends.

2 Likes

My personal life is and always has been conducted on my own time and my own dime. Consensual adult relationships are not illegal. Although I’m sure some partisan crooks in Merrick Garland’s Justice Department want to pervert the truth and the law to go after me, I will not be intimidated or extorted.

known partisan attack dog merrick garland is not bound by rules or ethics. he will frame a congressman for major crimes just because he’s republican, that’s who merrick garland is.

2 Likes

wasn’t it his father’s dime? Personally I don’t gaf if he was paying nineteen year olds to snort coke off his balls but let’s be clear, he paid them with daddy’s money.

1 Like

6 Likes

Right lol and it’s not even like we’re just eating more broccoli we’re standing up on our chair and demanding more broccoli give us more broccoli give us more !! Republicans are just too good at playing the game were so outmatched.

1 Like

Daddy’s money is literally just Medicare money. He helped found a company that focused on hospice care and then lobbied the state of Florida to propose and pass the Hospice Care Reimbursement Act in 1982 that made hospice a Medicare benefit. He helped run that company until 2004 when it was purchased for $400M. It turns out that company was then sued for Medicare fraud for actions from 2002-2013 and settled for $75M to the DOJ. Can’t hate on the guy for things that happened outside his watch in the years he wasn’t there, but I sincerely have to wonder if he knew they were selling the company knowing some spoiled goods attached.

2 Likes

Checking in on the QAnon girl that I unfollowed. I see all of her crazy predictions not coming true has been a real come to Jesus moment for her.

3 Likes

From the memes thread:
Uncle Sam: wait, your last command is to hide all the eggs?
Jesus: Yes are you deaf? It wouldn’t kill you to dye the eggs too.
Uncle Sam: wait you want us to dye all the eggs and hide them?
Jesus: When I come back I better not see any god damn eggs.

13 Likes

Which came first Jesus or the chicken?