GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1730477219947106342?s=20

3 Likes

The Newsom-Desantis debate was a trap to discourage Dem voters by showing them a younger alternative they could have and won’t get.

pwned

RIP Puddin’ Fingeys

2 Likes

Lololol

HEIGHT: 5’9” (5’3” without heels)

3 Likes

https://x.com/ditzkoff/status/1730618412861178277?s=20

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m not one to make fun of anyone’s appearance.

So, um, how’s everyone doing?

6 Likes

I mean…

14 Likes

Of course both these fucks have full heads of hair, unlike myself, because of course

1 Like

Not sure what level this is on, but they’re both heavvvillly photoshopped in that. They both are awful enough humans that we shouldn’t need to artificially make them look more ridiculous than they naturally do in order to make fun of them.

1 Like

Tucker’s “smile” did give me pause.

Wouldnt know, pretty sure it was posted to Tucker’s twitter.

Or not, thats my bad

1 Like

It looks like Tucker is extra happy iykwim.

That, tuckers face, and murder boys stomach are all clearly distorted.

1 Like

This is going around derpyland this morning.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1732176365288300772/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1732176365288300772&currentTweetUser=visegrad24

Obviously we know why the presidemts are answering this way. Not surprisingly, these women in power are being crucified for the careful answers from an angle shooting shit bag. Stefanik would call things likr the die in in the article below as “calling for the genocide of jews” and we all know it.

Carmella: you LIKE free speech!

Tony: not this much!

3 Likes

Obviously we know why the presidemts are answering this way.

Why?

Can’t they just say that “calling for the genocide of jews” is against their code but that it wasn’t actually happening at that rally or something?

From my perspective, they sound like complete idiots up there but maybe I missing something.

2 Likes

Have you ever watched one of these? The second the words “yes” left their mouths, Stefanik would have shut down any further answer and said something along the lines of “Then why on Earth would you permit these students to chant (fill in the blank with any form of pro Palestine protest lines.) They are clearly calling for the extermination of Jews. I demand that you expell all these students immediately. You should all be ashamed. I yield my time.”

Its a tactic. Its always a tactic with people like Stefanik. She doesn’t give a shit. There is a reason that the three people there are female heads of Ivy league colleges. She is attempting to shit on institutes of higher learning and sick her dogs on female presidents. Pro palestine rallying is happening around the country on campuses of all types. Why these three specifically are being called to testify is a question you should be asking.

Do these people have to show up to the hearings? Like can Congress just force any rando to testify?

Have you ever watched one of these? The second the words “yes” left their mouths, Stefanik would have shut down any further answer and said something along the lines of “Then why on Earth would you permit these students to chant (fill in the blank with any form of pro Palestine protest lines.)

From my perspective it seems much better to just fight that battle and say that “From the River to the Sea” is up for interpretation.