GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

20230912_224739

11 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

The level of idiocy required to draw the completely backwards conclussion is…almost impressive. Genuinely curious if Blackburn and all these other idiots truly don’t understand what the words mean, or if they are just pushing propaganda knowing that reality doesn’t favor their team.

1 Like

1 Like

a281d0dd-dbcd-4dfc-806d-37a2636ad93e_text

2 Likes

it’s incredible how badly she missed the layup/dunk here, terrorists were too CHICKEN SHIT to enter our country under trump unlike biden.

1 Like
1 Like

Mitt just keeps saving Democracy, or at least tries to.

2 Likes

Could maybe go under LOLaw as this could go nowhere, but also possible enough R’s in Arkansas don’t like Hucabee so she goes down for this. Seems pretty brazen and there is a nice document trail.

https://twitter.com/BlueHogReport/status/1713994569233170478

2 Likes

The next R gov just pardons her. She’ll be on the ticket in ‘32.

1 Like

I doubt she ever faces any kind of criminal charges. I think the absolute worst case for her is she resigns and goes on wingnut welfare. More likely that people huff and puff for a bit and then it goes away.

1 Like

Witch hunt!

well all she needs is the hat

2 Likes

Daily show is back on apparently. Just saw the latest Jordan Klepper going to a Trump event and just dunking on MAGA idiots. Yeah, I know it doesn’t change anyone’s mind or move the needle or even matter. Also it is quite sad in a lot of ways. Nevertheless, I still found it funny at least until I started dwelling on the sad implications.

2 Likes

I know these are pointless but I cant ever look away. Klepper and The Good Liars are so good at this game. It’s infuriating to watch these assholes twist their sad excuse for brains into knots as they contradict their own statements over and over again. And they all vote.

1 Like

I generally agree, but it’s good for Klepper to occasionally jolt the centrists with a reminder about how out of reality these people are. Normies will, with good intentions, start to drift toward “maybe we can reach these people and win them over with evidence” thinking if they are not periodically reminded that, no, these people are gone and you need anti-cult measures to change their behavior.

1 Like

I’m the opposite. They make me too uncomfortable to watch. I need a transcript to read.

2 Likes

7 Likes