GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

TBH I’m mostly joking although I do think it’s kind of funny this of all things gets more attention than any of the other multitude of shitty things she has done in her life.

1 Like

Yeah as someone around a lot of vapers I still find myself choking on the vape mist or smoke or whatever as much as I did when people smoked cigarettes around me.

I really hate those dumbfucks who think a “no smoking” rule shouldn’t apply to vaping.

2 Likes

“<enumerates Boebert’s recent doings>… that is some top shelf trashery right there. It is like you just know she claims her grand’s 1/4 Chrokee right?”

:kermit-nodding:

I haven’t really looked into it, but I do notice that a lot of Whisky Tango (as he calls them) claim to be part Cherokee. Wonder why that is. Off to the Google box!

2 Likes

It’s because society hates women. This lense explains why evil women get got faster than evil men.

1 Like

apparently it was the first date

well I was right that they didn’t have a real conversation before. I was just thinking that probably that wasn’t the first date despite knowing how trashy they would be. That was my mistake and I’m dying on that hill.

2 Likes

I guess I’m the only one that enjoys the smell of 2nd hand vape.

Anyone opposed to strong teachers’ unions can die in a book burning.

4 Likes

May he who has never cut a hole in the bottom of a popcorn tub cast the first stone.

9 Likes

Firs they came for Pee-Wee, and I said nothing, for I was not a pervert in a movie theater

1 Like

Pee-Wee was cranking it alone in an X-rated theater and literally no one complained about it, that’s totally different than what the Boberts got up to.

FWIW I thought your post was fine and probably the most reasonable response to this I have seen. I would have thought that nearly everyone has been groped in a theatre at some point in their life, but since all the pearl-clutchers are obsessed with hypocrisy I must be sorely mistaken. Admittedly, the video is very funny, but even that is undermined by the reminder that we are all being recorded all the time everywhere.

1 Like

Wut.

Is she perverted like me?
Would she go down on you in a theatre?

10 Likes

I’m sure she’d make a really excellent grandmother.

8 Likes

Tinyface Bighead got a warm welcome at Northern Arizona University

Of course, this just proves to Charlie and his sycophants (see also his IG comment section on this story) that the protestors are the REAL fascists.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think I’ll pass on that.

2 Likes

This Boebert thing is such a good example of the left not even taking the side of their own argument. It’s not sex shaming or sexist to say an ultra right wing family values fire and brimstone politician shouldn’t jerk off their boyfriend in a public theatre. Nobody should. It’s basic human decency.

3 Likes
1 Like