GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

i imagine some kind of anti sex trafficking task force that identifies the hottest whores in florida and personally informs the governor immediately

7 Likes

Remember when Lawbros were high fiving because Gaetz was definitely going to jail because his fellow coke snorting child sex trafficker flipped LOL LAW

6 Likes

I mean, they had the VENMO MEMOS

Major WGH vibes

Based on the Arkansas model from the 80s?

1 Like

You must be fucking kidding me

Fyp

2 Likes

The original thread was literally titled something like “Gaetz Going to Jail,” and now here he is running for governor.

In other words, par for the course.

2 Likes

Remember when people said the law is super cool and the sandy hook families will totally get paid. Lol

https://www.opb.org/article/2023/09/15/alex-jones-sandy-hook-families-have-yet-to-be-paid/?outputType=amp

No one predicted they would get paid in a timely manner.

This is just perfect

Vice, citing its unnamed sources, said Ballard was accused of coercing women at OUR into acting like his “wife,” sharing his bed, and showering with him while on supposed anti-child-trafficking missions.

He would say it was a way to fool the traffickers while saving victims, Vice reported.

One source Vice spoke to said Ballard sent a photo of himself in his underwear to at least one woman, and asking another “how far she was willing to go” to save children.

Vice said the seven women did not respond to its requests to speak, and that its sources suggested they feared retaliation. It said it kept its own sources anonymous for fear of retaliation as well.

1 Like

8 Likes

'You need to suck my dick to prove your commitment to the team."

4 Likes

cuck

Lauren Boebert’s Ex Comes to Her Defense After Theater Groping (businessinsider.com)

6 Likes

Solid Festivus reference from GOP house member.

7 Likes

Maybe I’m the only one but this is one of Boebert’s most defensible acts imo. A little vaping and handjob action in a dark theater. Who amongst us can say we haven’t been involved in stuff like that before on one side or the other.

5 Likes

Yeah, it only became bad when she refused to chill and caused a commotion.

The flash photos were her biggest offense by far.

2 Likes

I would treat vaping to be as bad as lighting up a cigarette in the same situation.

1 Like

3 Likes

Continuing to vape after the person right behind you asked you to stop is pretty shitty. The light sex acts are completely forgivable - although if you’re going to do that, you should be discreet and not calling attention to yourself in other ways.

And as eyebooger mentioned - taking selfies with a flash is just being super rude to the people behind you. Plus it’s stupid, it’s a selfie so you’re not getting the show, just wait till intermission as no one can tell the difference.