GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

7 Likes

Gonna make it awfully hard to piss on his grave.

4 Likes

I remember some years ago when the New Hampshire ā€œMan in the Mountainā€ formation suddenly collapsed and it turned out that over time it had morphed from a natural formation to more of a ersatz sculpture and the engineering had finally given out.

Makes me wonder if a similar thing is going on with the Senate. None of these people die anymore, but someday one of these geezers will just collapse into a pile of dust and dowel rods .

4 Likes

Just like with Old Man of the Mountain the Senate can install devices to let you see what the floor would look like if all the Senators were still around

Like that but more jowly.

1 Like

giphy(1)(1).gif.703d8f1a49fb78cc743521d618ffc280 (1)

2 Likes

I hope youā€™re not condoning or even encouraging desecration of a Christian grave.

http://twitter.com/gabegutierrez/status/1684641404369203200

Desantis at an Iowa county fair showing off his incredible charisma that is totally going to take down trump

(he has less than Jeb apparently)

also itā€™s Florida degrees with some humidity and heā€™s wearing a vest

So, you humans call this an Eye-See huh? Does it provide a lot of sugar molecules to power your atoms?

Gee, who could have possibly seen that this void of charisma had literally 0 chance of winning the presidency while everyone else freaked out that he was going to wipe the floor with the dems?

coughThisGuycough

1 Like

Holy shit

https://twitter.com/Chris_Lee_Cal/status/1684675398439694336?s=20

1 Like

Good god, every 3rd reply is some shitty ad. Remember when that website used to be good and interesting?

1 Like

Is thisā€¦ the first time Iā€™ve heard him speak?!

Iā€™ve seen countless photos of his press conferences where he has a couple dozen people stand behind him, but maybe they donā€™t allow audio and video at those because they know he sounds exactly like some nerd character The Simpsons would come up with

What even is that accent

4 Likes

This is who he sounds like:

2 Likes

Nonsense.

5 Likes

Good lord, imagine if people were writing articles about you being mentally unfit to serve as the Republican Senate leader of all things. Iā€™d be crawling off the closest bridge.

2 Likes

Yeah, once the falls start itā€™s typically a short hop to assisted living

Itā€™s a normal thing the pages do apparently. File this one in the Im just an asshole first year congressmen from Wisconsin!

My dad was a page in the 50s. Wonder if this was a thing back then.

Will report backā€¦

1 Like