GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Vain, megalomaniac, described my dad perfectly. Fastidious fits too. Always had to have the most expensive ski and boot combo, bought status symbol cars he couldn’t afford so he could look like a big shot. He as like 27 and couldn’t afford his Jag, so his mom took the car and payments and he got to drive a complete POS. It bugged the shit out if him for sure. Rush Limbaugh broke his brain.

2 Likes

It can become too late to remake a conscience.

He’s gone. He was a material boy an ain’t fitting the eye of a needle. If I had to guess he’s watching 1000lb Sisters ‘A Clockwork Orange’ style somewhere right now.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s awesome.

You see this is the problem with the modern Left, very little sympathy to members of the working class like Catturd.

5 Likes

BruceZ may be working for the Florida BOE these days

Middle school students in Florida will soon be taught that slavery gave Black people a “personal benefit” because they “developed skills.”

3 Likes

Make math great again imo

2 Likes

They also got free room and board!

5 Likes

Think of all the skills gained by the two million slaves who died on the Middle Passage

Sounds like there are a lot of white people who could benefit from being enslaved.

1 Like

Sometimes I think maybe the country is growing up a little and moving past the craziness. Then I took a look at my friend’s mom’s Facebook. This is just the last 3 days:

(she’s getting scammers in the comments)

WAAF until these people die.

8 Likes

The nation would be a lot better if we just rounded up all these people that post more than once per day on facebook. I don’t really support that, but the country would be in a better place.

2 Likes

She is SO CLOSE with the second one

6 Likes

oh my

Did you know that the “Melania Orchid” was awarded the coveted Highly Commended Certificate by the American Orchid Society in 2018? In case your wondering, that’s why our air freshener depicting her likeness is about to bless your nostrils with a fresh Orchid scent.

We’ve never been close enough to get a good whiff of her husband, so we had to take a guess at what he might smell like, and eventually settled on “white musk.” How fitting.

For Ronald Reagan, we had to go with a classically stoic scent for our nation’s classiest and most stoic Commander-in-Chief: Leather.

Put these in your car, your office, your gym bag - anywhere you still want to be a conservative and still want to smell good.

2 Likes

In exchange for doing a few chores around the property? Sounds like a great deal!

I get most of those references but I am still in the dark on that molon labe bit does anyone know what mysteries that one unlocks?

So close but you know if you said “OK sure, let’s forgive medical debt for cancer patients” you’d get

6 Likes

It’s an anagram for moon label. They want to put a label on the moon, for proof that it’s not the same moon every night

1 Like

“Support you’re local farmers”. But I’m a city boy, not a local farmer.

2 Likes