GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

good episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

1 Like

lol it’s like Citizen Kane. Citizen Q

and this film reportedly was made years ago and left on the shelf

Binder bringin it at the end. these 3 are sharp

Wtf. Aren’t they on strike?

Got some bad news (spoiler: don’t worry, it’s not dire health news or anything). My wife and daughter wanted to see a movie last night and going through the listings, my daughter (16 years old) said she wanted to see Sound of Freedom because some of her friends have seen it and they said it’s SO GOOD.

My wife nixed it, telling her it was Q-Anon bullshit. They saw Joy Ride, instead. I will reiterate to her how she absolutely should not watch that conspiracy theorist propaganda.

Basically, the bad news is that easily-influenced teens might be seeing the movie and enjoying it, likely not knowing what’s going on.

5 Likes

Yeah this type of conspiracy has been accepted for some time in the USA. This episode was particularly nuts

and

2 Likes

The next generation will not save us.

3 Likes

The olds dying off

You guys need a new angle

This was my concern since when younger I might just go to the movie theater and choose a movie with very little thought. I might have walked into that 30 years ago unknowingly.

I swear I heard someone says they torture the children so their blood is better, in the movie, but I will never know for sure.

I guess if I’m being optimistic, kids might see the movie not knowing anything about and just see it as entertainment and leave it at that. I hear there Jim Caviezel gives some awful message at the end, though.

I’ll still separate the art from the artist and watch Frequency again if it’s on TV.

Can’t do more damage to burgeoning minds than the matrix did. What a disaster.

I think mayhap these Amish folk are on to something lads. Do not go to doctor do not get diagnosed with that nonsense. Also saves on medical bills.

2 Likes

Well, go live with the Amish then, conservatives. What are you waiting for?

1 Like

No tests = no cases chessmate libs

2 Likes

We all did that, and we will forever have impressive internal resistance towards accepting the full extent of how propagandized we are, even when we acknowledge we’re propagandized

1 Like

Out in the heart of darkness on a dash earlier

There was a different quaint and modest house, not immaculately tended, but with a suspended pot with flowers like on a gutted swing set. Very visible

2 Likes

Next time try the light

2 Likes

I watched a bunch of Faces of Death as a teenager, and look how great I turned out!

1 Like

couldn’t make it through the monkey testing.

1 Like

Earthseed

Yes! Thx for reminding me. I meant to check them out

And Earthshine by Rush

What do you see when you look in a certain direction?

1 Like