GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

2 Likes

Yet another insurer, Farmers, is pulling out of lolflorida, leaving 100k or so scrambling for homeowners insurance right as hurricane season kicks off.

Florida’s “CFO” (yes, that is a real thing) blames wokeness

3 Likes

Water temps in the 90’s heading into hurricane season has me wondering what’s coming for Florida in a month or so. Having a hard time finding any sympathy.

1 Like

You’ve been spending too much time online.

2 Likes

I don’t feel good about it.

yeah I’m here too :grimacing:

lol check these chuds

Live. Get in the chat

If it was wokeness, they wouldn’t have pulled out of California, too.

But they did.

Your move, Florida CFO

Fuck 'em. Get fit, take your meds tho lol. I can do without all that ‘assurance.’

My dad’s paying my insurance, because I’m not with Roto anymore, even when I was there, I didn’t maintain some 30-hour rolling average, and they didn’t pay shit for my colonoscopy. I got a 6k bill and settled for 1,600.00.

I tell him not to pay

We are absolutely going to see a cat6 in our lifetime

1 Like

I love the “this movie hit #1 at the box office” narrative for a movie that won a single day at the box office (July 4, a Tueaday.) That is not now nor ever has been how we measure BO success

1 Like

We already have. Dorian would have been a category 6 if there were such a thing.

1 Like

It appears ChiefsPlanet doesn’t allow lurking anymore :confused:

1 Like

This was just funny. Not sure where to post it

Props to the headline writer

14 Likes

Nzoner's Game Room - ChiefsPlanet The main forum is still lurkable. Looks like they did the same thing the Corvette forum did and hid their DC forum from non-members.

Also looks like they’ve got SEO malware going on.

2 Likes

Props to Nate for going deep and almost chipping up to a FT size stack, going out with middle set on a dry board.

4 Likes
1 Like

Real.

1 Like

Some of these are excellent:

3 Likes

3 Likes