GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Am I testing messaging? Sure. And I just poking people and just trying to see what the reaction is? No. I’m looking for the best way to say what I mean, not the best way to get the reaction I want out of people.

Well you come across as someone who should be under constant FBI surveillance so if that’s what you are trying to message then keep it up.

Also Ashli Babbit a legit awful person to focus on for your goal so, this is as bad of a strategy as when you want to throw women needing abortions and minorities under the bus to increase the chances of better economic policies for working class white men. There’s a plethora of less sympathetic idiots who weren’t killed to choose from.

2 Likes

Ashli wasn’t murdered. That’s rightwing agitprop.

I ran into a lawyer who’s firm was representing Ahli in a criminal stalking case. She was stalking a couple that she worked with. She was a deranged person with psychological problems.

Celebrating the mentally ill dying at the hands of the police. Much progressive, very leftist.

Apologism for rightwing racist terrorists.

That’s the progressive sweet spot!

Yep should have read killed I edited. For sure was a justified killing as I said earlier. She isn’t a martyr but celebrating death is disgusting.

1 Like

Jfc dude. Gtfo with this bullshit. “Not necessarily.” And no, it’s not an option on the table.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/daithaigilbert/status/1619746991470415873

I’m not sure if celebrating the death of evil people is disgusting. Maybe unseemly.

Why can’t white people be proud of their heritage? Maybe you are the True Racist, if you think about it.

Putin?

Not even a little bit of celebration?

This is closer to celebrating George Floyd’s death. It isn’t that, but closer than Putin.

Perhaps, but you didn’t answer the question.

The world’s a better place without Ashli Babbitt in it. Prove me wrong.

Would be a better place without you in it as well, but I don’t want you to die and won’t celebrate if you are killed. That’s not how it works.

Never thought I would see someone dying, pun intended, on the Ashli Babbit’s death should be a somber moment of reflection hill.

Yikes, that’s like 30 minutes from me.

Yes. I’m definitely the odd one for thinking making a shirt with Ashli Babbit deserved it on it is pretty fucked up. Great point.

You’re the Joe Manchin here complaining about decorum.