GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

You do realize we’re talking about NBZ here, right?

1 Like

The penalty for this should be just as harsh as murder. This guy ia a piece of garbage and should never see the light of day again.

1 Like

He doesn’t have his own thread yet.
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1615407410016882690?t=AhN1956yoDgg99rSbcgzXg&s=19

Santos is probably one of those subs who answers every instruction from his dom with “wouldn’t you rather tell me to ____”

2 Likes

I could be way off here, but I’m sensing the “t-shirt” idea is tongue-in-cheek, and—apart from literal murderers—I want anyone other than KMAC making decisions that matter.

I would be in favor of different tiers of penalties for theft, totally unrelated to the amount stolen.

GoFundMe scams could even have tiers: bilking money from people b/c you have a fake leg injury should be less punitive than saying your child has cancer.

lol we had some fun over there.

I hope we find out that Santos was really born in the US. I’d love to see him jump in the 24 race.

1 Like

Certainly at least one of his identities was born in the US.

1 Like

Just another big brain idea from an AZ Republican

2 Likes

“There are a lot of renters in Tucson currently,’’ she said. “It’s becoming a big rental market. I don’t particularly like that people that are renting homes aren’t contributing to their community, either.’’

Shocker - but she’s just an idiot.

Yeah that makes perfect sense, because everybody knows when someone rents a house or apartment, the building just kind of exists and isn’t owned by anyone who would pay taxes on it.

5 Likes

She probably thinks that all rental properties are owned by scheming “Globalists”.

“Science!” -T. Dolby

https://twitter.com/jimswiftdc/status/1615777000311980032?s=46&t=N0sBsJqnCXjL3EQwDluWFg

Next do tax free cigs, Ron

3 Likes

There have been countless dumb conservative moments in the last several years but this whole gas stove thing is arguably the dumbest motherfucking thing of them all

It’s going to be even more incredible when they start expanding Natural Gas infrastructure in Florida simply for gas stoves because they don’t already have a use for in-home Natural Gas

1 Like

Even better when nobody there is remotely familiar with gas, so we have lots of genius Florida Man moments like turns knob “Oh guess pilot light’s out, better find me a match” leaves gas on while searching house for five minutes, finds matches “This oughta do it” lights match

9 Likes

i actually never knew the reason behind the reason for the gas stove controversy until just now…

are the conservatives just out here like “FUCK YEA!! we want our kids to have asthma!”

2 Likes