GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

i had a super catholic classmate in law school that made this kind of argument all the time.

he was adamant that the only thing stopping society from incest and beastiality was religion, specifically Catholicism of course.

Did you point out that Catholicism is a leading cause of pedophilia and genocide?

actually, yes. we havenā€™t spoken to each other in 6 years. and probably wont ever again

Jury is about to hand down sentencing in Jones trial if anyone wants to watch

2 Likes

Verdict = sentencing. You know what I mean

They are awarding multiple tens of millions

How many plaintiffs are there? Sounds like theyā€™re all getting awarded $50M+. Now all Iā€™m wondering is how Jones weasels out of paying this.

Seems like he is getting extremely rekt here. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll never have to pay but damn.

Dude just keeps reading off $20mm, $74mm, $38mmā€

Counter is smoking itā€™s spinning so fast

Did Alex have to surrender his passport?

I turned on the tv and in the last 30ā€™seconda itā€™s gone over 150mm

$120 million + 55 million + 54 million + 28.8 million+ 57.6 million + 73.6 million + 81.6 million + 52 million + 48 million + 66 million + 57.6 million + 68.8 million + 90 million + 76 million + 36 million

Grand total : $964.4 million dollars

Suck it you giant disgusting gasbag

32 Likes

O/U on what Jones will actually pay?

This is at least a Vince level 3 imo

:vince3:

VINCECON 3

7 Likes

lol did the hit a BILLION DOLLARS?

sadly, heā€™ll never pay a dime because fuck you thats why.

1 Like

Word is it wont be up to him. There will be a non - participating party appointed by the court to run the finances of Free Speech systems with the sole reasoning to get the money to the families.

My guess is the coffers have somehwere in the neighborhood of 300-400 million

2 Likes

Take note Tucker and you Fox News ghouls. Keep up the lies. They will get you eventually

2 Likes

They wonā€™t get Carlson.

1 Like

This is what happens when you graduate from water turning the frogs gay to saying the most heinous shit you can think of.

Eat shit Alex.

4 Likes

Spoiler alert: Alex Jones ends up just fine and with more money than any of us.

12 Likes