GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

I love this so much. Didn’t read the article, but my brother in Christ, if you actually flew them to Martha’s Vineyard that’s insane. Did they take Cape Air out of Hyannis? Or was it a private jet? Otherwise, you flew them to Boston or Providence and then they took a ferry. I love everything about this. What a fucking dingleberry.

OK I just read the article. Amazing. Those guys are in a goddamn bed and breakfast and will be bussing tables tomorrow. Here’s a thing about the Cape: they have a hard time finding workers! Go to the Cape in summer and there will be a shitload of workers with accents because they’re all there on special work visas having the time of their lives. Lotta Irish kids for some reason.

4 Likes

Irish everywhere. Terrible prospects for youth in Ireland for seemingly ever. Half the building crews in Melbourne, Australia are Irish.

I can’t believe there are no consequences for the pilots at least. Violating FAA or DHS regulations or something.

Vineyard Times article is great. Site moving very slow, they are probably having the most traffic they’ve ever had.

1 Like

The DeSantis presidency is going to be an absolute horrorshow. Harvard Law just needs to be burned to the fucking ground and salted and given an exorcism, it’s just a factory for the most horrible misanthropes our society has seen.

8 Likes

I prefer the story of a guy who only kills fat people and is trying to reach 2000 pounds of dead bodies. He’s the one ton killer.

7 Likes

So 6 Midwesterners.

3 Likes

Desantis is so disgusting.

https://twitter.com/repdylan/status/1570223926155874305?s=46&t=iDt6bVuo15a2SQKSUQ9Wag

7 Likes

lol. lmao.

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1570156771016065025

8 Likes

I would love to see skeletor little mermaid!

3 Likes

Black fish exist

Little mermaid dark shading on top and pale underneath. Like a shark.

Does a mermaid swim upright or horizontally?

1 Like

I’d like to see a lantern fish but cuter, and some nice bangsimage

2 Likes

Mermaids evolved to lure sailors to their death so it makes perfect sense that they could look like whatever race of people are nearby. That is evolution 101.

11 Likes

How is this Martha’s Vineyard stunt not considered human trafficking?

4 Likes

I think you’re thinking of the fish-people of Insmouth. Mermaids is eating sailors, not having sex with them.

1 Like

How long before DeSantis and other ghouls doing this shit try to take credit for their humane treatment.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. There’s no possible way they were honest with the immigrants about what they were doing/where they were going and there is no way that even if they were, that all of them understood because of language barriers. No way they got any sort of real, legal consent. I’m sure lots/most of them are scared shitless.

Big WE GOT HIM vibes here. It’s not a crime because rich conservative assholes did it. The end. 'Merica.

1 Like

I played poker with someone who said he saw a busload dropped off in Chicago. He said they had no idea where they were.